Conquest Boxes yeaaaa!

https://twitter.com/leekatv/status/1638038053766963204/photo/1

3 Likes

Scared it’s an early April Fools

1 Like

wow that would be hard , but its on us already i think

1 Like

Hopefully I can wake up tomorrow to these boxes. Can’t wait to buy them and be hardstuck 1600 on another class

7 Likes

lol xDD atleast ur motivated

1 Like

Who cares at this point, S2 is just around the corner. They said they don’t want to ovelap D4’s release with 10.1’s , and there are two things we know for sure :

• D4 will be released on June 6
  • 10.1 will be released in the spring

So 10.1 will probably be released between end of April and first or second week of May.

So in 1 month - 1.5 months.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to have conquest boxes available but … do we really care at this point ?

Personally I don’t see it being that soon. Not saying you’re wrong just really skeptical. With the Ret rework and other changes due 10.1 I wouldn’t be surprised if it drops after D4

They already stated they don’t want D4’s release to overshadow 10.1’s.

And since 10.1 has to release before June 21 (which is the start of summer) , 10.1 hence can’t be released after D4, otherwise it’d inevitably be sidelined by Diablo IV which is not a patch for Diablo, but a brand new game that tens of millions of people have been craving for for 10 years.

There is no way 10.1 releases after Diablo IV.
And if so , it would be a critical mistake and would kinda be dead on arrival.

I understand what you’re saying I got it in the first post. It makes sense that they want to ship 10.1 before D4, and in ways I hope they do, just seems tight with the timing

I agree with you , 10.1 might seem premature but let’s not forget that the game has been released on November 28. Since then , we only got minor patches.

When 10.1 will go live, Dragonflight will have been out for 6 months, so I assume they’ve been working on 10.1 for a while now.

Let’s cross our fingers and pray they give us the best iteration of 10.1 they can. :pray:

You are wrong lol…
Season 2 it’s beetwen 21 of may and 21 of June “summer”
Btw tomorrow it’s spring and it’s 10.7…
And how you can see they respected the perfect spring date to release 10.7
So 10.1 will be likely at the perfect beginning of 10.1…
Do you think there will be really be competition beetwen 10.1 and Diablo?
People will be likely jumping beetwen wow to do daily and small session of arena keys and playing Diablo at the same time…
Casual players will stay casuals as always…

whatever the outcome will be with 10.1 vs diablo 4

i highly doubt that WoW will be able to compete with a fresh MMOARPG like diablo 4

• most people have lost trust in blizzard especially with WoW and its many gear resets every season to be considered " content "

i for one will stop my sub on WoW to play Diablo 4 while its fresh and new and until i see any MAJOR changes in development i will mostly like stay there with all things being well

Diablo is okayish you just play thru the story one or 2 times and thats it ppl will not play it so long. Same as d3

I think it comes mid june or smth

I believe yeah

Going back on topic, has anyone confirmed on NA that these boxes are actually live?
I only see ptr and wowhead has no data on them either, which makes me scared that the boxes are not actually available on live servers yet.

S1 ends either 9. or 16. May, check PTR patch cycles.

I hope that means that the conqi boxes are gonna be released tomorrow already, time to lvl a 5. shaman I guess lol

Another one deep lol.
I rather see some deepdamp dk games.

Isnt he actually your main?

Ptr patch cycles mean anything.
Official patch cycles has been released time ago and it says summer for season 2 or at least 23 of may

nice is that tommorow?