Conquest points

I have just started to do PVP again for the gear, I got 12 Conquest points in one BG, for the win, then the next BG I got 31 in the next one, what is going on here surely it should be a set amount for the win, Can anyone explain please.

1. no bg gives 12 conquest points
  2. you can see the award of the bg in the small round window next to the bg queue
  3. The first win of the day (before reset every morning) will reward you more than the following wins
  4. same applies to arenas, skirmishes, brawls and rated bgs

Additionally the numbers for the rewards displayed in the tooltips of the bg queue window are also not correct, because blizzard implemented a “spoils of war buff” that gives (don’t remember how much % extra honor and conquest points)

Hi thanks for that, i worked it all out now i think is was because i went from last week into this one and i had reached the Max Conquest points or just under but I did get those two amounts in Conquest points but I am clear on the system now thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.