Conquest Trinket

Which one would you recommend for a healer who only does unrated BGs/Brawls etc - so obviously not important in that sense. I’m just worried that I might be missing something. Super casual - just don’t want to make a bad decision.

I’m tempted by the Spite one. Can anyone give me some advice please :slightly_smiling_face:

Safeguard.

Not sure if the gladiator’s medallion is available but that one should be good for defensive use. Maledict is a good offensive one.

Spite one is more for trying to set up some insane damage goes on a target, but requires more than one player to use one, and some cc to force them to stay in one.
Of course the aoe slow around some pillar could be something as well, if you aren’t bothered for the trinket to score some kills.

5 Likes

Mix it up! I’m stocking every trinket I can and much like PvP talents I am changing them for every single encounter.

The spite is interesting and unique, Crows got a good point in saying at least 2 player using it, even still I do not find it to be super effective, I always have my cloak at the ready even if I am running low corrupts, it effectively renders the on use effect useless outside of slows but in bg/brawls there is still a use, I’m sure there are times it will do well, particularly if you get a large stack of players or drop it on crucial objective grounds to buy some time.

Maledict is a good trinket and usually I try get my hands on it first but for a healing role Safeguard is a great safe choice and will typically be useful over more situations.

2 Likes

“Not sure if the gladiator’s medallion is available but that one should be good for defensive use.”

That’s not a trinket, it’s a medallion.

Are you trying to be funny?

You can report for troll , I just did

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.