Consider placing your character into difficult circumstances more often

I still hate you for when you called my mom a whale.

How dare you!

We named you child-killer, war-criminal and terrorist (amongst other similar stuff) but you got angry OOC about that so Perroy asked us to stop

19 Likes

NGL my dude, not to get involved In a slap fight but you did kind of rewrite my characters dialogue and made him out to be sexist based of some weird out of character extremist beliefs essentially leaking over OOC into IC, you did this knowing it would be a sensitive topic without my permission and without my consent and had told me “we’ll handle this in character.” Yet every time I’ve gone to the narrative of the story has been rewritten and changed by yourself or Officers once more without the consent of myself or others or alternatively you file complaints to G’s I’m in.

You then went into the Aerial discord and stated you didn’t know why there was sourness and that you’d given myself and others everything, when all you really gave us was a G name and a slot at the back of the bus. Something needs to change with your RP my guy.

21 Likes

Actually the band you’re referring to stopped off at Conquest Hold in Grizzly Hills as they fled and were unfortunate enough to run into Betti who had moved there to cut Bilgewater losses, she then sent agents to keep things under surveillance.

4 Likes

Everything I thought I knew about AD politics from lurking on the forums has been turned upside down.

But how I do discern which is the fake news? There is no Donald Trump on these forums to light my path.

I know the OP didn’t exactly come across as very diplomatic but I don’t think he deserves to have his thread derailed.

Come on guys. ;(

2 Likes

i guess it fits that someone placed themselves in a difficult circumstance in this thread

14 Likes

Legendary comment.

I’m glad I never join into a narrative where I don’t have a say in how the story develops.

It’s almost like I have a choice in such things.

Hello late to the thread and I have nothing constructive to say but I must clarify though I have RPed with Elyza I and my good men are NOT((!! thats a NEGATIVE !!)) futa monster hunters !

Thank You Everyone.
Almost forgot: :cowboy_hat_face::smoking: (thanks gobbert)

5 Likes

As a very junior addition to the Hawks, this seems so different to what I’ve encountered as to be unrecognisable. Certainly not ‘a G name and slot at the back of the bus’, as you put it.

OOC guild chat has been chilled out and even-field. IC (sadly limitef as it is by work and life) I’ve had plenty of chance to expand my character and have an impact on guild events.

Im not ‘calling you out’ or w/e it is the cool kids say these days, but maybe if there’s such a disconnect then there may be more aspects to the overall story?

1 Like

Prove it then.

Go on.

1 Like

Hit me up in the DMs babe xoxo

1 Like

Why aren’t you?

You could finally rid us of the Goldshire monsters!!

2 Likes

Are you saying only men are allowed to have male genitals?

WHAAAAAAT

1 Like

You have me mistaken. We are NOT futa monster hunters, but we ARE futa-monster hunters.

I’m very glad you clarified as the alternative was horrifying

5 Likes

Best thing to come out of this thread.

4 Likes

I’m assuming you are talking about me. Few. things I’d like to remind you of.

1. We talked so many times about what was upsetting me and you kept saying you’d change
  2. You were so hell bent on my character having a big dramatic situation with Brigante when we killed his son that you ignored another players multiple emotes until I finally emoted shooting an arrow. Then, an npc who should have been well and truly dead a couple of rounds prior, finally died.
  3. We spoke about my characters partner, the player was away and you wanted to have their character in a dire situation to cause tension. The player and I told you multiple times we weren’t comfortable with you controlling him. And yet we rock up to the event and the first thing that happens is said character is being overrun by demons.

We talked a lot before I left and I was in tears when I finally admitted that I wasn’t enjoying managing your drama and that you were never going to change. And then, when I quit ic, you mostly brushed her off until I asked you via pm to please come give me a proper goodbye.

So yeah. I don’t know what you think I told you, but I’m firmly not in your side in any fight anymore.

33 Likes

I’m not sure I have much faith in what roleplay you think is fun or appropriate for the setting given you criticise thieving events in a thief guild. But then what do I know about good storytelling, eh?