Consistent disconnects

Consistently disconnecting when it happens it repeats it self like 3 4 times then it stops usually right after logging in, i am getting a little annoyed if not experience connection issues for years modem recently got replaced router is ax88u from asus, everything is configured as it should be and i do not have these issues in other games please help.

1 Like

Having same issue. Nothing wrong about other games and generally but i keep getting sudden disconnects when im questing without lag. When i log-in it stucks and when i change zones use portal etc loading screen stucks at %80. Need a solution for that. Started after 8.3 and game is not playable that way.

2 Likes

Last time happened when trying to queue for raid finder or even going thru menu consistently, i defiantly havent had issues before 8.3

This is outragious 16 days no response still problems

Hi there Eyati,

You can find more info and steps to try for this here: World of Warcraft Disconnection Problems.

If you need our help to have a look, you’d need to provide some diagnostics info in the form of your system files, as well as a WinMTR recorded as the issue is happening.

You can share links in your post as Preformatted text by highlighting your link and clicking the </> icon or writing the link between ``. To share files with us, you can use a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive.

https://pastebin.com/fb682iTQ
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApwU1kBAk92Dg701c2BtaApO_r8kHw?e=W9cfCy

If no idea whats going on but not even Overwatch has problems for me, however in wow when it happens it happens consistently or it does not happen at all.
It also happens when dismounting mid air but not exclusively usually right as i log back in i dc again 30 seconds after more or less

Why am i even still bothering with this, just stood idle for couple of seconds boom dc again this is outrageous, should i just give up doesn’t seem i am getting any support at all.

Subscription canceled have a nice day.

1 Like

Of course they do not even care if you cancel subscription put everything in place to make tech support worst experience ever, oh great just logged on lets disconnect you again cos our servers cannot handle players WTF.
I am disconnecting for just being idle wtf

dc 10 times in a row post rant not allowed, tech support non existant, threatening with legal action not allowed, tech support non existant, 0/10 would play this game again, please refund my shadowlands expansion and the last 1 year subscription, your not seeing a single dime from me again.
Never been so mad like i am now, completely bored at home unable to do anything as tech support completely ignores you, how dare you charge me money for this garbage.