Constant DC's on Ravencrest

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

experiencing this on draenor

Happening on Silvermoon too.

1 Like

Happened to me too on Silvermoon during a raid. Trying to log back in and keep DCing.

1 Like

Seems guild members are having it too.

Stormscale too.

Same on Twisting Nether EU!

Same on Sunstrider.

Also having this issue on Aggramar, every five minutes or so and it takes a few minutes to get back on to the realm leaving it impossible to do anything.

Yep had this happen to me 6 times in 20mins tend to think if i pay for a game as much as this shouldn’t just be random disconnects cause the servers are crap. Only 1 thing with an issue and its battlenet+wow can post here on forums can talk on discord can watch netflix but can I keep a raid spot no because I am the one guy in the raid getting dc’ed randomly not happy with this crap blizzard.

I get in 30 seconds later i disconnect, Silvermoon

p.s mine was silvermoon not my horde death knight idk why it defaulted to a non maxed horde ive not played in years :S

same arathor eu

Hey all,

I can see that there were some general connection issues with a few ISP’s, causing some connection issues to various games/servers. It looks like this was fixed quickly at the time as well. Please do let me know if you still have trouble connecting today.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

It took two days to reply, only to blame the ISP’s yet again? Can you tell me, why is it that these ISP’s all face the same issues with the same game? It clearly doesn’t come down to traffic management, which is the usual excuse from you lot, as I am on an unlimited 350mb connection so can you please enlighten me and tell me wtf the issue was?

I should clarify that it is not down to the specific ISP’s that might have issues at times, but the routing their connections take to get to our servers. If a specific server node that they route their connections through has issues or is down, you will encounter connection issues when connecting to our game servers.

Playing other games might still work fine during that time, as it all depends on where the game servers are located and the routing your ISP takes you through to get there.

The recent incident that caused these connection incidents a few days ago, was such a situation. I hope this clarifies this a bit further for you.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!