"Cool"-Tiran RP? ⚓

Hello!

I’m taking a few tenative steps back into the game, and was thinking of creating a new Kul Tiran character (I’ve got a couple of concepts, for a Thornspeaker and Tidesage :octopus:)
I’ve heard before that there’s some RP based on the islands? Does anyone know where to find it, if it’s still active? Are the Kul Tiran guilds still going strong?

Thanks for your help :>

Edit: Apologies if this topic’s been covered somewhere else recently!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if that’ll be helpful at all, but I heard there’s some RP going on in Boralus. You might stop by at some evening and see how it is, I suppose!

2 Likes

I’ll have a look sometime, thanks! :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

There’s the Tidewatch and also the Coppersails. One’s a more official Kul’Tiran navy themed guild, other’s … well, corsairs.

3 Likes

Boralus is quite active, actually. While this forum post has expired it’s the correct link to the discord server. Enjoy! KUL TIRAS - a discord community!

3 Likes

Fantastic, thank you :>

Had the pleasure of interacting with both in the past. Really good experiences all around :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Tidewatch has JUST merged with a few other Proudmoore Admiralty themed guilds to create a more cohesive union between a group of relatively small guilds as well as create a shared vision between those who call themselves Proudmoore’s Finest!

I suggest giving Proudmoore Admiralty a look as you can’t get more Kul Tiran than us Admiralty!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’m still in the process of gathering time and will to step back into WoW, but I’ll check them out if I do o7

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.