Could normal people get something to do?

And I’m done with you, I’ve never said anything like that at all. Reading is hard. Have fun making stuff up though, if that makes you feel any better. :wave:

You said “I play pvp which a lot of people do”. I had no idea a lot of people meant a small small portion of the playerbase. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

That’s some serious projection there. PvP participation went up by quite a large margin earlier this expansion. While I don’t know the exact numbers, in earlier expansions PvP participation was on par with PvE participation, i.e dungeons vs random bgs etc.

If you think only a small portion of people play PvP (that includes rated and unrated), then you have no clue what you are talking about. Have fun making things up, I’m done reading your nonsense. :wave:

You think more people play pvp than raid or do mythic plus? Absolutely delusional. I do all that content and without a doubt on a higher level than you. Take it from me, the content drought is real.

So clearly you just make up your statistics with no proof whatsoever? Wow

You might also want to look up what Holinka has said in the past about PvP vs PvE participation before you make yourself look more stupid. I think I’ve wasted enough time already on you, have fun with your lies. On ignore you go.

Becouse raids is all about addons and dungeons is speed runs atm, back in the days it was alot better.

1 Like

If it would be free of course, but I wont pay for something, that is Blizz fault not mine.

So nothing, as I said.

1 Like

The problem is when the game does not offer anything else, gearing alts and and farming old content were the only alternatives left.

Shadowlands simply destroyed these two. They should gave us some candy for the delayed release of 9.1

1 Like

But also “mythic raiders, mythic dungeon folks and (high level) arena players” is pretty (not awfully, but pretty) vague, so I guess it balances out.

Stop for a minute and define the first category, “mythic raiders”. Does that include someone who did the first boss or two on Mythic at the end of the tier? (<10%) Does it matter if that was a boost? Or are we limiting the term to people who progress through each whole raid week by week through multiple tiers, ending up with multiple CEs? (<1%). That’s a big gap right there.

Then we have “mythic dungeon folks”, which is wide-open. Lots of people - I will easily believe more than 50% - have done at least one or two M+ at low level, but we’re looking at 5%-10% that will regularly be doing 15s.

And “(high level) arena players” is equally wide open. How high level is high level? Since I don’t PvP, except for occasional and optimistic forays into battlegrounds when I feel the will to live becomes too strong, the idea of 1800 arena gives me vertigo, so that, which maybe ~5% of players achieve, is “high level” to me. But if we’re talking multi-glads or AWC hopefuls, then the percentage goes waaaaaaay down.

So it does seem to balance out.

On the larger issue though, I think the OP misses a larger point: We Are In A Content Drought.

Everybody is in the drought, not just the lower classes. This is the same point that was discussed in another thread a few days ago … where did that go? … but I’m sure people are a bit confused because the first six months of an expac is not the regular drought season.

1 Like

Then join a guild a play like the “normal people”

Too many Normies in this game already.

About 11% of active players have KSM in SL (9% of Wowhead profiles with around 80% of profiles having a level 60 char).

Sure was, sadly the past is the past, time to move on

Yea but that’s why nobody raids or doing dungeons anymore besides the elitsm.

Ain’t blizzards fault some servers are dead. People migrated, Blizz didn’t force people off of them.

I have to agree with Schmu on this, RP is a minority interest in the grand scheme of things and even then RP realms have a lot of non RPers residing on them too. Most of the RP realms have been connected to boost their numbers, Argent Dawn is big enough in it’s own right.

Although it’s not something that would ever appeal to me, I think it’s done by people with a great sense of imagination. RPers make their own content, I don’t really think this is something Blizzard provides. Blizzard does it’s best to keep them unsharded unless absolutely necessary and the realms aren’t CRZ by default although people can be invited to the realm ofc.

1 Like

I really believe that WoW would benefit greatly from horizontal progression system in the form of masteries that Guild Wars 2 has. Every activity would give experience that goes into leveling the masteries, and there would be mastery points granted by completing specific things or achievements. Masteries would offer good quality of life account wide upgrades for different areas of the game that would enhance the experience of the game.

Don’t you think there SHOULD be gear ceiling for ‘normal players’? Not ‘normal players’ all have a gear ceiling that they hit and then ‘have nothing to do’, that ceiling is 213-215 for Heroic raiders, 226ish for Mythic raiders, anything between 210 and 220+ for M+ players depending on key level, and anything between 207 and 226 for pvp depending on rating bracket.

Why do you think ‘normal players’ shouldn’t have a gear ceiling like that?

You can’t stay in the “Explore big sprawling dungeons for hrs is fun” mindset forever.

Time to adapt and embrace the “Rush rush, nothing matters, have to get to the end, to The REWARD!!!” mindset