Could Oathbound be the guild for you?

Hey and Welcome! :slight_smile:

Imagine a guild, that’s not your typical guild.
A guild where the social aspect comes first.
A guild where you are accepted for who you are.
A guild that values the person and not the player.

I certainly can and if I can, so can you!

But what makes us so different?

We do not care about your scores or achievements.
We do not have progress as our main goal.
We play the game how we like, whenever we like.
We do not force you to do things you do not want to do.

We want to provide a relaxed, casual and social environment.
We want to create an healthy environment that facilitates a healthy community and gaming.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Discord: Khonon#6260
Battlenet: Khonon#2712

1 Like

I joined this guild because I was guildless and needed to have someone to make my wow experience feel less empty. This guild is the friendliest guild I have come across and I would definitely recommend to join this guild if someone feels lonely as I did, or just join it because of the friendly atmosphere the guild has. 10/10 guild.

1 Like

Couldn’t be happier in Oathband. Good group of players that value quality over quantity.

I’m loving my life in this guild! Everyone is helpful and friendly. Ask a question and it shall be answered! … we have some furries too…

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Our lovely little guild is still recruiting!

So far we have acquired quite a few members and discord is always busy and alive.
We even had a look into raids and see if enough people are interested in it!

The sense of community is great in here. People talk and help each other out. We dont care for any arbitrary measuring like raider io or achievements, we value the person :slight_smile:

We are not aiming to be a raiding guild! What we have so far is described as a 2nd home by a lot of members. Just friendly, welcoming and genuinely nice people.

So if you are a new player learning the ropes or just someone, who is looking for a casual and relaxed environment, message me!

Thanks for reading and I wish you a great day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.