Crafting order not working

Hey everyone,

I am trying to craft a staff for my mage but crafting orders do not seem to work at all on my character. The message is always the same, in both public and personal orders: “Crafting order failed. Try again later”

I have tried at different times over the course of two days and with two different artisans. I have asked in-game if anyone had the same issue, but it seems im the only one. I have also tried disabling all my addons, but the issue remains.

Am i missing something? My weapon is my last bad item and I really wanted to swap it soon :frowning:

Today I had similar problem. Wanted to order new staff for my druid from my inscriber char. I could put other orders, but not the one for ilvl 424 staff, i wanted to use the new spark in it.

I figured out what was wrong - i had not done yet the introduction questline to Loamm. After I had finished it (same day an hour later) I could put up the order for weapon.

Maybe you had the same problem, that some reputation was locked.

As crafter of Staves I quite often find that people tend to overlook that you need 2 Sparks to craft a Staff, not just 1.

This is always the error message those people tend to get.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.