Crafting question

Is it worthwhile crafting before getting to Shadowlands please?

I would say, yes, it can be. But more if it is done in a focused way. Alot of the older recipes aren’t that useful except for levelling and even then a full set of heirlooms tends to negate that usefulness.

Where older recipes are useful ( I only really know a fair bit about Alchemy and Blacksmithing ), are for craftable mounts, transmutations (volatiles xmutes and primal might spring to mind) and some materials like demonsteel ( someone wanted 200 bars in trade chat recently), truegold (for Vial of the Sands) and so on.

So unless you have specific needs I wouldn’t bother with them initially (as a new player e.g.) and just get the end game profs that you think will be most useful for you or for gold and look at older stuff later.

One final thing, some of the Kul’tiran alchemy is ineffective above level 50, so that’s another reason not to worry about it, but I don’t know offhand how that works with other professions.

Thank you, that is just what I needed, much appreciated :).

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.