Crashes since the prepatch went live

Hi there i have a significant crashing problem, it has appeared since the prepatch was released whereby seemingly randomly my wow will just shut down and i get the error “world of warcraft was unable to start 3d acceleration”.

After many troubleshooting attempts i am at a loss and have come here for help.

I have DDU’ed my graphics card drivers and reinstalled the latest version from safemode with no internet enabled to stop windows applying WDM drivers. I have turned down all settings and turned off things like freesync and Vsync. I have disabled all overlays from programs such as discord and steam. I have turned off hardware acceleration on chrome and edge.

here is my dxdiag https://pastebin.com/7SedjJtu

also i just replaced my PSU yesterday thinking i could have been dealing with a power issue so i got a corsair 650W gold PSU which makes my voltages a lot more stable in HWmonitor

any help would be appreciated

oh and also something i forgot. i use a razer tartarus, and a razer naga so when i try and stop the razer game manager service all my keybinds go away which is unacceptable.

just as information for anyone else getting this error. i have taken the HDMI out of my second monitor and just running with 1. it seems to be a lot more stable now still getting crashes though