Crashing Kalimdor, Safespotting Thrall - this has gone too far

I am mostly addressing this to Blizzard and the team that works with reports of players.

Its well known that griefing people retrieving world buffs is a quite major thing, especially on Firemaw. I suppose you can say its another way of playing the game, fair enough - but it has gone too far now.

Specific people have been reported lately for crashing Kalimdor to prevent people from getting buffs and today a certain someone also safespotted Thrall (kept aggroing him from a spot where he bugged out) to prevent people from getting a confirmed WCB pop.

I will not namedrop anyone just yet, I would just like to know if you, Blizzard, actually are looking at this - because this is beyond grief.

Purging, dispelling and killing people is 1 thing, but crashing Kalimdor and safespotting Thrall, going to that extend to grief other people, should straight up be permanent hardware/IP banned. I know I am not the one to make a judge for such things, but I would really like you Blizzard to comment on this. This shouldnt go on unpunished.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.