Cross-server battleground

I wholeheartedly agree. How huge was my disappointment yesterday when I entered my first BG. :confused:

They should have at least dropped the bgs as server only and observed instead of just lazily releasing them as cross server across ALL servers, not even smaller battle groups.

It completely kills the server community and the chance for players to form strong pvp bonds with both their alliance and horde server peers.

Blizz use the ‘because it was like that for the majority of vanilla’ and the ‘because it was like that in 1.12’ completely inconsistently and to their own convenience.

Precisely, so they could have done whatever version of AV they wanted to do. The mount system we have for example, is NOT the 1.12 version where the training costs a lot and the mount very little. They used the earlier version because they believed it to be the better of the two versions.

The cross realm feature added in 1.12 were restricted to your battlegroup, divided by language. So even for 1.12 this is not #nochanges

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.