Crowd Control problem in dungeons

I have a problem when CCing a mob in Time Walking.Last night i was with friends doing TW and we decided to experiment to see how CC is behaving.Something is not good with them.
Some of the CCs make us take the aggro when we go near the CCed mob and others don’t.

1.Not working CCs: Sheep,Hex,Paralysis,Trap
2.Working CCs: Sap,Imprison,Banish
3.Not tried CCs: Fear,Repetance,Sleep

I don’t get why there is a difference in the Crowd Control.Why some of the spells make us take agro and some don’t.What is the difference?

I don’t think there’s a conscious design decision behind this situation. It just turned out this way and Blizzard haven’t cared to adjust it for consistency.

There is no inherent difference and I doubt Blizzard made it this way intentionally.

By the way, CCs like Sheep, Hex, etc only put one person that comes close in combat. So you can have your hunter/rogue/night elf run in, get in combat with the CCd mob, then the rest of the party runs past without getting in combat, and then the hunter/rogue/night elf uses Feign Death/Vanish/Shadowmeld to drop combat and you skipped the mob.

1 Like

Banished mobs will put you in combat.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.