Crusading Strikes Bugged

The talent “Crusading Strikes” is not working at all for my paladin. As soon as I start using abilities my character stops auto-attacking completely.
I’m wondering if there’s a fix coming for this anytime soon?
Thank you.

4 Likes

Have you checked to see if it is simply an animation bug and the damage does actually go through?

The dmg and holy power generation dont even go through, its totally bugged. Checked on details after 5 min dummy hits with rotations.

If u do GCDs, the AA resets and go on CD too.

its bugged and blizzard hasnt fixed it in 3 days. i cant play my class anymore kinda…

I got in contact with customer support. Atleast they are aware of the bug and is investigating the issue.
It’s something atleast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same issue here. Crusading strikes were my third most damaging ability 1 week ago before it was bugged now it’s the least damaging.

Kinda nuts still no fix for it

According to the US Forum, it’s still not fixed.

just fix it

Fixed, according to Vanguards.

1 Like

Just tried it myself. Seems to be working again! Weird that there hasn’t been a hotfixed announced though :stuck_out_tongue: although I’m not complaining :smiley:

It has been like that for a long time if I understand Lvladen correct? (youtube twitch).

I use TS instead but not sure when to use it in rotation? When shall you press it … ?

EDIT: now I read it is fixed … ? :smiley:

It seems to be fixed on live now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.