CS Lounge V ☕

G’morning all! Have a great Wednesday :coffee:

I went into a panic when I read the start of your post there, happy that I continued reading :smiley:.

1 Like

Good morning !

G’morning all! The sun is shining here, hope you have a fantastic day as well. :slight_smile: :coffee:

1 Like

Good morning to u too.Sun is shining here too after a full week on rain spell :blush:

Good morning, it’s a great day :grinning: The sun is shining here too, and I don’t have to go to work today :love_you_gesture:

A day off from farm is always a good day :yum:

1 Like

Good morning everybody !

2 Likes

G’morning all, happy Friday! The :sun_with_face: is shining here once again, it’s magical. I hope you all have a magical day too! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Good morning Partypeople !!

Hi Kiemmaki.

I believe you are the same person form the HotS forum.

Just wanted to say your welcome. You thanked me for giving someone the correct information. Thought this forum would be the better place to respond.

I changed my Btag to reflect Orson, so I have the same name on all forums.

Take care, and have an Epic day!

G’morning all, the weekend has arrived! It’s still sunny here as well, even though winter is coming!! :smiley: :coffee:

1 Like

Does that mean next expansion will be game of thrones theme like ?

Now that’s a scary thought, too much bloodshed! :smiley: I’m just excited for the next episode. :slight_smile: Have a great day all!

1 Like

G’morning all, hope you all had a great weekend! :smiley: :coffee:

Good morning folks!

G’morning all, happy Friday! One more day before the weekend starts, have a good one! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Good morning!

G’morning all, have a fantastic start of the weekend! :slight_smile: :coffee:

1 Like

G’morning once more all, have another great day! :coffee: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning everyone, and have a great week!