CS Lounge V ☕

G’morning once more, enjoy this Sunday! :slight_smile::coffee:

1 Like

Oooh coffee! Trying to deside here should i do some ptr testing or plant some cucumbers this afternoon. If i would not sit and drink coffee i might have time to do both. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Aaah, happy sunday :sun_with_face:

And well met everyone :sunglasses:

Just got home from work, and are sitting with coffee :coffee:
I am so happy that I can’t walk past a sign that says: “Special offer, take 2 packets of cookies pay for 3” - I am really happy when I have cookies to my afternoon coffee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cookie:

It makes the forum trip much more fun :+1:

Plant cucumbers, they will become usefull later in the summer :tropical_drink:

1 Like

Can you believe i haven’t gotten into either of my planned sunday tasks yet :rofl: but there is still day left and i think i will start with the cucumbers. This is actually planting the seeds part, it will be still 3 weeks before i dare to bring anything out to the greenhouse or outside. We actually got snow friday and yesterday (not very common even in here at this time of the year)! But first one more cup of :coffee: and since you started it, some cookies too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Moothilda: I sure hope you took 3 packets and paid for 2… Otherwise those were some REALLY expensive cookies. :smiley: chuckles

2 Likes

When I’m hungry and I shop I never pay attention to what I buy I just take because I NEEED it… I know I’m the reason why most shops are placing candy and cookies by the register :rofl:

2 Likes

It is super deal for people on diet!

3 Likes

Well, well, Ananda, what did I say? That was something else!

Good morning everyone!

1 Like

I know, I know … and I didn’t believe you. I’m still pinching myself.
I think this could be one of their most successful seasons but still come away with nothing. Unless Man City mess up their last game, we’ll have the highest points total not to win the premier league which isn’t a record I particularly want :disappointed_relieved:

G’morning all! Thursday has arrived, enjoy! :slight_smile: :coffee:

It has indeed, good morning everyone!

You’re not the only one I bet, did you see last night’s game? Wow, that was something else too!

1 Like

I didn’t see but listened last night. I think I may have preferred us to play Ajax in the final …

After what Ajax did to Madrid, and also beating Juventus, I would have to disagree. Then again, this year’s CL has been anything but predictable, so who knows!

Well, yes. Originally I was dreading the thought of Ajax in the final but, after last night, I’m definitely not sure

Good morning everybody !!

Not just the CL I guess, only teams from GB being in the european finals. I can’t remember if I have ever seen that happen.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

It never has before … not any country. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48222997

G’morning all! Happy Friday! I hope the weather is as nice for you where you are, as it is here. Going by the glow that is coming from behind the curtains, it appears to be very sunny! :smiley: :coffee:

Good morning everyone!

@Nenyasqi: Not really, 100% overcast, windy, +11 C and possibility of rain… and I am leaving for an overnight trip in about two hours… Cloudy is fine, but I really hope for no rain, I hate being stuck with wet clothes in a bus for 4+ hours…

@All: Have a nice Friday and Saturday, I will return some time tomorrow! :slight_smile:

I’ll try and send some sunshine your way! :slight_smile:

1 Like