CS Lounge V ☕

I walked home in the rain yesterday, so the sunshine must have gone over to you @Trelw! :smiley:

G’morning all, enjoy the weekend!

1 Like

Torrential rain yet again :frowning:

@Nenyasqi: No such luck. Not huge amounts of rain, but completely overcast still, so zero sunshine… and I managed to injure myself on the way home. Nothing serious, but painful for now. :frowning:

G’morning all, have a fantastic Sunday!

@All: To all mothers, have a really great mothers’ day! :slight_smile:

I will continue trying to heal my foot… and possibly visit my mother’s grave later on… I miss her so very, very much… sighs silently

Good morning everybody. What a sunny start in the week. Have a great day !

I’m sorry, Trelw. It’s very hard. My mother died a year ago but I lost her to dementia about 10 years before that …
Morning Kie :slight_smile:

@Ananda: I am sorry for your loss as well, my mother has been gone a lot longer, but her birthday, the date of her death only a little bit after her birthday and mothers’ day are always hard…

@Kiemmaki: Have a nice day, too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning !!

Good morning eveyone!

Afternoon :slight_smile:

Good morning !!!

Good morning everyone!

G’morning all! Happy Friday :slight_smile::coffee:

Good morning folks!

Good morning !!

Morning all … another day another train journey. I meant to do some work before I left but spent most of this morning doing the WSG skirmish. On the rare occasions we have a good team, it’s doing wonders for my Silverwing rep.

1 Like

G’morning all, happy weekend! :slight_smile::coffee:

Looks like the rose-tinted glasses may have to be removed faster then expected: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-not-a-bug-list/175887

Come share your stories :slight_smile: