Have a great day, Asag :slight_smile:

(Moothilda) #692

Happy Birthday Asag :partying_face:

I hope you’ll have a fantastic day :hugs:

Good morning Y’alllllll !

Good morning everyone.

G’morning, welcome to Thursday! :slight_smile: :coffee:

(Ananda) #696

Full house! I’m not thinking much of Thursday so far but going by train to a place faraway tomorrow which I think might be even worse :frowning:

G’morning! For those that live according to the weekly calendar, welcome to your Friday! For those that go by the name of Nenyasqi, welcome to your Wednesday! :slight_smile::coffee:

Morning all!

G’morning all, Saturday has arrived. Enjoy! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Morning, welcome to Sunday!

Good morning everyone!

G’morning, have a great Wednesday :slight_smile: :coffee:.

Good morning everybody !

(Ananda) #704

Good morning people … actually it’s probably afternoon. Back from meeting up with friends in the Netherlands. Wish I was still there … the only good thing is that it’s a lot cooler here :slight_smile:

Just back from there myself, well about a week now. Left just before their short heatwave started, left just in time! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Ananda) #706

Oh, you did. It was sooooooo ridiculously hot :frowning:

no wonder how my people ( hottest city in the world) survive in 48 up to 62 degree. :cry:

Even in Canada people frying in 27 degree

(Ananda) #708

The thing is I live in England and we normally don’t do hot weather nor are we prepared for it. Almost no houses and few public places have air conditioning.

People getting sunstroke badly nowadays. The worse part is heat wave with brewing air. It is like going to get suffocat