CS Lounge V ☕

Morning! Gal’s just fine, and I was so sure that I’d managed to sneak in undetected too

Tea sip

So not a rogue or feral druid then…

Though now I can’t get the jingle for the washing machine descaler ad out of my head…

Washing machines live longer with Galcavon…… or Calgon…

Really? Over optimistic I’m afraid. Greens who should be working have eyes everywhere :wink:

Got new computer yesterday that I built myself and holy shiiiieeetttt the amount of tweaking i “have” to do is… insane!!

Went from 4670K -> Ryzen 2600X and did NOT need to install W10 again, just needed to activate again with my old W8.1 key and that was it, downloading some drivers, messing around in BIOS, tweaking voltages, adjusting RAM speeds and running benchmarks and trying to do my emissaries all the same time…

exhausted bear

Good morning everybody !! Hope you are having a great day !

Why…?

Phone numbers for prepaid mobiles are not supported for Blizzard Notifications

Was trying to add my new number for blizzard, removed the old and then got this little info when checked why i can’t add my new number :frowning:

G’morning all, happy Wednesday! :slight_smile: :coffee:

@Raz: That depends on the phone provider/prepaid plan, some work some don’t. Have a look here for more information.

I red that page aswell and it states the same, Cell phones with prepaid plans may not work with the phone notification service.

That was the exact errormessage I was getting. And states same, prepaid not eligible.

Morning Neny. Happy Monday.
Every Wednesday I look for a Happy Mondays link that would be suitable for a 12+ forum. It’s not easy but one day I’ll find one.

Good morning !
(I didn’t know that “Happy Monday” links could be unsuitable for a 12+ Forum. You learn something everyday)

G’morning all, have a fantastic Thursday! :slight_smile::coffee:

/waves to anyone around (saves having to post /10 chars every time)

G’morning all, Friday has arrived! Just one more day until the weekend starts (for some), enjoy it! :slight_smile::coffee:

Happy Friday means HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Oh happy birthday Raz! :slight_smile: :birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday Raz :cake::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Raz !!

1 Like

<3 Thank gyus and my birthday present is this: s://www.nzxt.com/products/h710-matte-white>

“it’s white, and larger than your average case or chassis”

:smiley: 10 points if you get the reference…

G’morning all, happy Sunday! Hope you all have a great weekend so far. :slight_smile::coffee:

Nice case Raz! I don’t know the reference though :P.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=13397/stoneskin-gargoyle-cape