Dark Ranger customizations for Blood and Night elves 🔴

Thats some reach :joy:

A waste of their time in your opinion. But thats also why i suggested just adding the option to the existing blood elf options, or better yet create a continuation of the story arc in bfa and do a set of quests ala the night warrior scenario.

I don’t know what the problem is with death knights being undead? I mean, this is so 2008, that I thought it was common knowledge and common sense?

2 Likes

No problem with that. Just, since some people were saying that the Dark Rangers should be a customization for the Foresaken on the base of the fact that they are undead, it was being pointed out that not all undead are / need to be Foresaken in the game, as shown by the Death Knights using their original race name and skills.

In brief, adding ANOTHER elf only class for Dark Rangers makes no sense, because they are truly just marksmanship hunters, as seen from Legion’s class hall. And at the same time, adding another race to the Foresaken makes no sense because they are the undead people from Lordaeron, not just any undead. (Not to mention, it would be a silly amount of work and an odd unique feature for them).

So we either get Dark Ranger features as customizations for the Blood Elves (or in case, Night Elves) or we probably just won’t get them in any other shape than the current toys and transmogs.

2 Likes

Certainly hope the first.

I dropped a note about it in the PTR reporting box, too. Hopefully they will take notice even though it is not a bug. :wink:

3 Likes

You’re not alone, Silandriel. You’re not alone.

Maybe if we start spamming the in-game suggestion box they will hear us?

Or on PTR, as Astranea suggested?

(I did, just in case)

3 Likes

Not a bad idea! I’ll get to it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Probably not something I’d use myself, but I’m all for more customization! Players should have way more options!

1 Like

To all the hunters who want to be edgy: go to the nighthold and get the mythic headpiece. All the ranger stuff looks exactly like that outfit.

End of story

Or… All of them all the eyes! :sweat_smile:

But why just be edgy with a hoodie when I can have red eyes, the headpiece, AND be even edgier? :eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t even know why would anyone wants red eyes and be like “I have the flu” :rofl: but now you made me wonder: if one has the red eye customisation plus the hoodie, will that person’s eyes be on flames as well? Or be sparky? Like some rabid animal? :thinking:

If yes, my orc huntress would like to tame them… just as she wants a worgen pet

We did, and it looks awesome indeed.

But it’s slightly annoying not to be able to change hood/mog? :wink:

Besides, at least on the horde side, the race name says Blood elves.
So a red would be appropriate! /s

An unlockable extra would be awesome!

4 Likes

It should be then a hunter specific quest line. If devs would put it in, I think it shouldn’t be a free for all stuff, but something that you earn.

3 Likes

A very nice idea!

But elf-only quest too. Wouldn’t make much sense on a dwarf huntress for instance. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think it should be limited to one class. I would prefer if it was more like the Night Warrior equivalent. You didn’t need to be a warrior to go for that look.

3 Likes

So a race-specific quest. Even better, indeed.

1 Like

Well the Night Elf one is race specific, I don’t really see an issue with that.

5 Likes

I must agree. A race-specific quest would be an awesome way to implement such an additional customization option.

5 Likes

But I will keep hoping it is going to be available for Night Elves too. :wink:

Although I would understand if it isn’t, since we already got the night warrior eyes as an extra…

Not an issue for me, although I would understand if others disagree, as the night elves already got plenty of nice unique features compared to other races.

Tbh I’d at her give the night elves an extra option for green Emerald Dream eyes as a symbol of their relationship with nature.

2 Likes