Cutting Edge xp shadow priest and rogue LF 1(2)-day guild

Hey.
Me and my brother are looking for a 1-day guild with an optional HC-day for some light raiding. Alternatively a 2-day guild which clears HC on one of the days. We don’t require much, but 3-4 mythic bosses currently down would be preferred.

We both just came back from a break since December and prefer to play m+, but also want to do some raiding (and some bantering. :smiley: )
At this point we are neck lvl 43 and 44 with roughly 408 equipped ilvl.

I play a shadow priest, which I have done for a long time, my brother plays rogue.

Apparently I can’t include links, but current names are:
Bigspjdawg (shadow priest)
Tjokkie (rogue)

We have both changed names and servers for bfa. If you are interested in logs from previous tiers, contact me on bnet.

Available at jully#21285 if you’d want to talk
Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey dude I believe you contacted someone in our guild last night but we were in the middle of an alt night heroic run. Would you still be interested in a chat? Here’s some info on us:

Battle for Africa originally started as a group of friends in the UK and ex-mythic raiders who couldn’t keep up with the 3-night a week style of raids. We previously raided in Legion in one night a week and achieved cutting edge and wanted to carry the same thing forward here.
We are now looking to recruit additional members to bolster our roster and give us more flexibility in compositions.
We are a very fun and loose guild who turn it on during raids on Sunday in order to maximise our attempts on bosses. The community is very tight and we all regularly enjoy playing multiple different games together.

<Raid Night>
Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 server time

Because we only raid 1 night a week, things are a bit more relaxed here. There are regularly mythic+ runs going during the week to fill the time, as well as some PVP and occasionally alt runs for heroic. However, we expect players to follow the usual rules for raids, and this is even more crucial since we only do 1 night; whilst we are not expecting orange parses from everyone, we do hope that you know your class well enough to perform consistent DPS and can manage mechanics successfully when it is asked of you.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch:

Discord - Doughnuts#6810

and we can have a chat about your application!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.