Dagger in the back feedback

Dear Dev team,

Dagger in the back combined with Rotten makes for a very poor PvP experience for those on the receiving end of this one-shot.

Would it be possible to hot fix issues of these nature, to ensure that the game remains enjoyable to everyone? I don’t think anyone, including rogue mains, would mind a temporary ban on the legendary, untill propper changes can be made.

Thank you for reading

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, im kinda tired of meeting those kinda rogues. So i decided to do the same. Leveling rogue now, and with the current pace its prob gonna take 2-3 months before they nerf it anyway:P

This season is more or less ruined anyway, for me atleast.

1 Like

Not yet, give me a couple of weeks to try it cough*

In case it’s a horde rogue, hit me up, I help you to get 1,8k in 2s for gear. Wanna people cry louder, for science.

they wont nerf it,you can safely level your rog to troll people.They have a dog and a baboon with krek addiction as their pvp developers.

5 Likes

do you guys understand it’s a feature not a bug or oversight? It’s a PVP talent, they knew what would happen. It’s not gonna get nerfed but it works as intended.

I support your suggestion and i’d add… Just turn off all legendary items and soulbinds in PvP…
They make the game ridiculous in PvP…

1 Like

dagger in the back should be either nerfed or get this, or both:

the ennemy has increased stealth detection for each stack.
the ennemy will automatically detect you 1 sec after reaching 10 stacks, regardless of the range and you will enter combat.

so you can actually preshot some cds before u get randomly nuked cuz this is just stupid

While I do not know how it has not been caught up on, i’d say it is not intended.

Ye and half the classes are not more viable anymore lol

Ehm… Ok be honest now, how many times did you play vs double rogue? Your suggestion would literally not change anything. It’s completely countered by sap.

lol, i swear it they will fix you all will conitnue to die in double duel kekw

1 Like

The 10 stacks should work like mages power talent that goes up and down.

After 10 stacks it should decay to 0 after a few seconds. Allowing players to either pre-def or rogue has to wait again.

It’s a poor PvP talent.

Also to all those rolling alts, it barely works before 213 gear+. Don’t get hopes up.

Hey bro, can you help me with 2s?

Of course I am not boosting tho, when you are ~50 rating away from next cap, I gladly help you.

didnt face once double rogue i think, a lot of rogue/mage but never double rogue.

then at a certain stack make it remove sap or w/e. point is, it can be maybe a good opener if the class reset is tone down a bit, it fits sub theme. we dont want to butcher a class. but make it so players can react. right now whenever i click on video ppl link, its just absurd as fk

see what I mean? What is going on in your life that you feel so obliged to defend this state of the game? what the heck its actually strange af

the talent is weak in normal circumstances and has not seen play since it was introduced other than this. completely removing it would not butcher the spec, it’s not part of how you normally play it and it would have no impact whatsoever other than this. it is a weird niche meme enabled by a lot of puzzle pieces coming together.

1 Like

fair enough then, always thought was the heavy aggresiv on opener type, other xpacs were showcasing more the other specs, didnt know

That’s the point. Most rogue/mages comp you won’t see rogue playing with this talent because that would mean if they don’t kill in the opener, they lose the game 99%.
A rogue usually can’t kill anyone alone with this build, which is why you need 2 of them or another class that can hit hard and join on this damage (like boomkin).

makes sense, but maybe it was due to gear but some clips i saw it has a close to 100% oneshot from the rogue alone though.