Dagger transmog still locked

So with the new changes to transmog, especially to legion artifact skins, we can now cross transmog between spec specific skins. Paladins can transmog a shield and one hander into a TWO handed sword.
Wands can now be transmogged to other weapons (even when wands have a cast animation and other weapons are melee).
But DAGGERS are still locked to DAGGERS only. I can’t even transmog my dagger into other artifact weapons as a mage.
As a fire mage, I can only choose daggers or legion fire artifact skins.
Why is there still a restriction on this? You’ve opened up so many possibilites to other classes and combinations, switching between one handers and two handers, ranged to melee, but oh god if you get a dagger then too bad, you’re stuck with it.
Please, change this.

1 Like

Maces are also locked to maces.
I dont understand since my priest can use both maces and daggers why the heck im forced to carry a hammer around instead of a dagger.

Actually you can’t transmog a 1-hand into the 2-handed Retribution artifact as either prot or holy.
For Holy it would makes sense seeing as their artifact is also a 2-handed mace.

Super annoying that the artifacts got restricted like this! Hopefully they’ll move them all back into the artifact tab.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.