Daily quest All Terrain Snail bugged?

Same for me, nothing triggers when i ride through the markers with Slick.

2 Likes

Same for me, nothing triggers when i ride through the markers with Slick.

2 Likes

Same here today.

same here:

1 Like

Quest: All Terrain Snail (quest ID: 74517)

Issue: Currently summoning Slick in the City (through item Conch Whistle; Item ID: 203708), mounting them and riding them through the markers in each respective zone doesn’t do anything.

Quest doesn’t register the player riding through the markers, therefore making it impossible to complete the quest.

2 Likes

Same here, Twisting Nether EU…

1 Like

Hey all,

We have indeed received many reports for this bug this morning, which our developers are aware of. Please do keep an eye on this article, or on the hotfix blogs in the News section. :pray:

1 Like

You could test the quests before making them available to the general public, you know.

3 Likes

They would need an actual QA team for that. Can’t afford it from the 15 bucks we are paying monthly :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean on some sort of Public Test Realm perhaps?

We could suggest it, but i can’t see blizzard listening

1 Like

Seems like the theme of the expansion. Push out as many bugged patches as possible.

3 Likes

same here, Draenor

Same on Alonsus. :frowning:

Same on Arathor. :frowning:
I hope we get a double quest tomorrow so we don’t lose 1 day because of a bug…

5 Likes

Nope, which sucks because with the Darkmoon bonus I would have had my snail today…now have to do more 2 days instead :frowning:

and quest gone thx blizz good job as always

This quest appears to be bugged as I am unable to get the trigger point to register I have rode over it on my snail and i fear this will leave us 1 day behind on these dailies.
:confused:

1 Like

How have we reported this an issue 4 days ago have they done anything to fix it? No… then why add it to the available quest rotation if it is not fixed a blue appears to have been made aware of this situation so why is it still in game?

5 Likes

I dont understand, if you have a faulty or bugged quest, wouldnt you remove it from the rotation of daily quests until its fixed? :thinking:

2 Likes

This quest has shown up for my rotation for the second time and it still doesn’t work.

2 Likes

If they are aware of it so how come they didnt fix it within 1 week? Still not working! DF is full of bugs! Unbelievable!

1 Like