Daily reminder to lower DH damage by 50% FLAT!

5-10k Single Target dps depending on who they face is absurd.

7 Likes

Specifically Necrolord DH.

1 Like

Could someone please explain to me, what makes the necrolord dh so special?

Because super damage I can do also as venthyr or nf dh.
So just the damage it cannot be or yes ?

Unfortunately I can’t understand, why everybody is specifically complaining about the Necrolord dh.

Thanks for explaining.

maybe it is the self healing with the demon that is sometimes almost like a little “lay on hands” in specific situations?

Blizzard in December 2020: “On SL we won’t make DH as retarder as it was on BFA”

Blizzard now: “It is what it is guys”

2 Likes

Not as absurd as the statement of them having 10k single target dps. And please if you say “DURING BURST” then monk literally has 100k dps.

The self-healing and the 20% dmg boost they get from the demon soul. But you have to remember than when something is strong, people will start making ridiculous claims (like op) either just because they have no idea or they want to exaggarate (spelling!).

WW is easy to avoid. CC him during his go and is gone, disrupt its clones etc.

Meanwhile DH only does pve rotation with 1 min Meta, pumping you like that.

In fact I ve created a dh myself, 234ilvl and I’m topping damage every arena

1 Like

He still wont have 10k sustained single-target dps. Thats just a flat out lie.

They are way more tanky than NF due to the nature of Necrolord (also Demon Procc Lay on Hands) which makes up for the disadvantages of NF and their baseline defensives being heavily rng, they deal way more consistent damage with Fodder of the Flame damage buff, 25% MS pvp talent, plethora of tools such as reverse, different dr ccs ontop of being literally unkitable.

This class is doing a consistent 5k dps with 25% ms baked in Blade Dance which is normal rotation.

Not 10k st but is around 5-6k sustain over the 1min or so meta, which is huge for any of the existing classes, not to mention DH has a 2 button pve rotation even a toddler could press

Ok, thanks for your answer.

Then it is indeed as i thought that the “pact-speccific” tools are very well suited for a pvp environment.

because if you look at the pure damage, venthyr. for example could be considered as equal, with enough uptime.

but that is only a well educated guess…

Venthyr has the disadvantage of their covenant ability being a magic dot and therefore dispellable without any repercussion.

There could be one Demon Hunter in this forum that will disagree but Venthyr is the most useless covenant for DH.

Wait so that thing is actually dispellable? HAHAH

So not 7-8-9-10k sustained dps, which comes back to my original post that the op was flat out lying. You and I dont need to discuss anything else about this since my post had nothing to do with the state of DH damage, but rather that people bloat the numbers just to make it seem worse than it is.

1 Like

People tend to over exaggerating, but that doesn’t mean the issue is not there.

Contrary to other issues such as “warrior 40k execut procced me”, the DH burst is way harder to counter(having meta for so long is hard to cc/avoid).

1 Like

Read my last part again.

Even if it’s 5-6 k sustained damage it’s just to high. I don’t know any other spec being able to pull such number. Ele paired with boomy does 3,5-4 k and it’s considered high compared to other specs. BM Hunter in Jungle can pull 4 k but not 5-6 k like DH.

DHs are literally outdamaging every spec in the game even BM Hunters. It’s not that they are unkillable and they die to physical damage in stuns but for Magic damage dealers they are extremely hard to kill. For my comp it’s easier to kill Ret, Warrior, WW and even Rogue than DH.

Spend all my conquest points on boxes for my necrolord dh and its craaazy fun. You should try it

1 Like

“Venthyr has the disadvantage of their covenant ability being a magic dot and therefore dispellable without any”…

Aaaah you got me there.

Sure, if despelled, there is no burst.

My bad didn´t think about despells.

It’s always fun when you’re literally doubling everybody elses damage while spamming 3 buttons

1 Like

I wish I was doing 10k single target dps. Barely managed to hit 6k versus two targets in my 4 Minutes Metamorphosis. :frowning:

1 Like