Daily whine about russians

Please seal them away to their own battle group.

kthxbai.

13 Likes

Do the opposite and mix them with everybody…france, germans all of them. 30 min bg ques arent fun.

8 Likes

Fyi russian realms are nearly 65% horde I believe. They will increase eu realm queues too.

2 Likes

Yes, agree. They did it with epic bg it’s time to do it for normal bgs too. The language advantage has to stop.

2 Likes

Also, since you’re here anyway Blizz. I don’t need to know which cyrillic player is not playing after I kill or get killed by them.

I can see they ARE playing, so stop telling me.

Now mix everyone together.

edit; swapped cyrillic for russian :wink:

2 Likes

Heya :slight_smile: Hope your week is going well, just a question, how do you know they are Russian and not Ukranian?

2 Likes

Why the russians play alongside with EU players? I dont get this. 90% of Russia is in Asia. They should be in the Chinese Realms, not EU.

4 Likes

Did u forget to take ur pills? visit a doctor asap!

3 Likes

Did u forget to drink your vodka?

3 Likes

Hello everybody on this forum thread.
First of all I hope you people have a amazing day.
Secondly I am not a racist or anything like that.
But I do think they should get their own server and not with other country’s.
And if you ask yourselfs why? well 1 very simple reason: Langauge barriers…
They have completely different language some speak english but i believe that we should keep people in their respective language places and not mix up france,german, english and russian togather…

3 Likes

G’day
I don’t think the language barrier would be a problem in Randoms. I think reading the map/fight is more beneficial.
It’d be great if people communicated more, but that rarely happens as it is (with no guarantee native speakers will notice/react).

1 Like

Funny you say this I was grouping up in random dungeon yesterday.A group for waycrest manor m+ and just aproached the meeting stone so i say in /say hello to my fellow party member and you know who responded some random person that noticed my hello and said hello back but my party member did not.

But yeah the not talking part is big these days on that i can agree… Still talking in your own langauge you use daily is always benificial I would like it if i could speak dutch but the dutch players base is to small so i speak english

1 Like

You see Russians premades, Blizzard see Ru$$ians

Yeah I wish they close them in their own server so they can smell their own farts…

3 Likes

Just had an hour long match of Trashran because the enemy russian team decided to stall and just sit in base and wait for us, there was no way to get tremblade down without them either just healing her back up or killing us. they were essentially stalling the match endlessly to get the win, because apparently the bg variant of Trashran has no max timer which is of course super smart.

2 Likes

obviously we lost in the end due to them just stacking multiple of the trashran effects plus their power of lag and 2 ancient artifacts, to simply overwhelm us despite us having the point lead

2 Likes

Based on your description of the Alliance tactics, I guessed the Russian raid leader involved. I’ve been in eBGs with (and against) him many times.
He has a Youtube channel where he live streams and later posts his videos. I found your Ashran from the time of your post.

I’ve been saying for years that knowledge of the BGs and tactics is as important as gear or anything else. Safe to say not everyone agrees with this idea.

Your Horde group, who several times had a points lead, just continually charged into the Alliance base and got thrashed by them and the elite NPCs - exactly what he wanted. Didn’t seem to occur to anyone to try a different tactic or do the same thing as they were doing ?

Sure, there’s always impatient lemmings on both sides who will run in and try to get it over with quickly. And those that blame their team or the enemy.
But watching that BG replay was the best laugh I’ve had in ages – thank you.

5 Likes

Its a new day, right?

The russians must be placed in chinese realms and play BGs with asians only! Russia is in Asia, not in EU! Check the map!

Im done with my daily whine. Cya tomorrow.

3 Likes

It’s a new day lets start again. :thinking:

1 Like

Russians like to conquer something, its in their mentality. All their history they get conquered by even few centuries or always expanded their lands. If they will be banned in their realms, its not a problem, they will join EU realms and do premades to farm EU pugs.

1 Like

Four different chars, four different queues, four different bgs popped and at every one of them there was a full group of 600k hp russians on the other end. Four losses. Steamrolled.

STOP IT with these damn matchups versus full russian team. Im OK with longer queue times if it means actually having a chance of winning. There isnt a chance of winning against the full russian teams, they just steamroll us every time,

And now someone of course will pop in here and tell us that “achhhually” he got plus stats vs russian teams and we could as well if we just got better and blablablabla.
No, you havent. Stop lying. Russians win 99/100 bgs versus randoms. Its a undeniable fact. And this will have to be solved by Blizzard, because this crap just takes away a huge part of the fun in unranked battlegrounds

3 Likes