Dark Ranger status in 8.3

Maybe we should kiss… to break the tension…

1 Like

BfA literally was only about orcs and undeads, not a single night elf or draenei were in the cinematics, humans rarely.

Alliance characters can only get screentime when they’re neutral.

1 Like

Sad, that Dwarfs are not mentioned in this line. Blizzard totally forgot about that race (actually those 3 races).

Orcs have been dead narrative wise since SoO. Forsaken followed with BfA. They both lost everything of identitifaction, purpose and integrity. Meanwhile all Nelf leaders still kick bad guys butt daily.

That is your biggest privilege you fail to acknowledge. Unless you tell me Velen did not have a more than just a satisfying end to his Arc by carrying victory against the demons home.

Jaina was pretty much everywhere. Anduin too(almost).

What about Fandral Staghelm, who was Night Elves leader for 3 addons? Or, Cordana, main Night Elves hero during WoD ?

Maiev, Mordrent, Malfurion, Tyrande, Shandris, Jarod. THOSE are your main characters.

You people are RUINING a nice and positive thread with your marital disputes! >:(

1 Like

Dark Rangers are cool. Seeing them defect from Sylvanas this easy is not.

At the PTR all nelfs were raised. They change it after revolt in the forums. Same as loyalist quest chain.

Half of them were neutral. But tell me how many named orcs did you lost during BfA?
Night Elves for example have lost Delaryn and Sira. While Horde get +2…

Also Night Elves lost 99% of entire race. Night Elves nation does not exist anymore. There are some soldiers left, that will fight for revenge, but a race is dead overall.
While orcs still main race of the Horde, and one of the main races of Azeroth.

1 Like

Exaggaration much? Please text me your source. I am curious to see where these numbers are coming from.

Just BfA? Saurfang. All the other times? Pretty much everyone who isn’t the green human aka Thrall. Orcs are a dead race narrative wise with this much devoid of representation.

Both of these are literally false. Orcs stopped being the core race 5 years ago.

So, perhaps I had a point with my theory…once

Ohwell :wink:

“Elegy” book. Christie Golden writes there, that only small group of Night Elves that managed to evacuate are all what is left of that race.
In second book it stated, that this is the end of Kaldorei civilization.

In other words 2 main Blizzard writers pointed out, that Night Elves nation is no more. That it, no more!
No future, only some soldiers that will fight for a revenge.

Even more, all those dead souls will suffer forever in maw. Yes, maybe we will find some way to rescue back to life those Elves using Nigh Fae magic. But still I don’t see any Horde race that is putted by writers in such conditions like Night Elves.

Again in “Elegy” book, the main force from the Horde side were orcs. There were some rogues from other races, but the main power, the meat, they were orcs!

1 Like

Evacuation started weeks in advance of Horde arriving at Teldrassil. Not to mention the huge army of the black moon who just forced the Horde out of Darkshore and claiming Alliance victory. You arguments holds no waters with that in mind. 99% is clearley BS.

Orcs when losing the second war and the War on Draenor(Planet literally exploded). Forsaken after being forced to flee from Lordaeron. Quel’thalas/Bloodelf genocide where we actually have viable numbers from chronicles about the survivors of the race. Remember the Scourge? This is the first time, it was an Alliance race hit with a major depopulation bat.

No it’s still valid. Wisps shuldn’t be there but you can think that Jailor left some nelfs to go free so he doesn’t raise suppositions.

If the Scarlet Halls quest from the PTR made it into the game it would of made more sense. Velonara in that PTR quest pretty much tells her she was raised by Sylvanas against her will and it seems was never a great fan of her.

Think of Velonara as Sylvanas from Warcraft 3 “What are we if not slaves to this torment”

Well, if Velonara will be new Forsaken leader, I guess fans will be more happy than if the leader will be Lordaerons rightful queen Calia.
Also, if Calia in the end, will be just a leader of the Alliance Unded hub (like Demons Hunters hub in Stormwind), and she will bring Delaryn and Nelfs Dark Rangers to the Alliance, than Alliance fans will be also Ok with such end.

In such case, Blizzard will not going to need to spend money on painting new Forsaken tabards.

The night elves aren’t in that bad of a position, They did lose teldrassil but they still have all their developed characters and the backing of their faction, the forsaken have neither.

3 Likes

You’re talking to a brick wall, these are the same people who acted like Blizzard pushed over their 3-legged dog because a reference to a small child with cancer (an undead elf) had the same name as a character from vanilla.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like