Dark Ranger status in 8.3

You cant handle last 3 night elves on the world?

1 Like

There’s Finel too.

1 Like

may the elves consume your soul … Paladin!
And i would not trust anyone who is undead … well useless it’s me i’m totally trust worthy! i mean it’s not like I killed your knights and tried to steal your most famous paladin

2 Likes

You know you can’t escape me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Side note: Can trolls be dark rangers, too?

I mean, Belves can. Now we saw that Nelves, their evolutionary predecessor, can too.

Trolls would be the logical next step down the evolution ladder. How far does this rabbit hole go? And if they can, can we add “discrimination of trolls” to Sylvies long list of crimes?

3 Likes

Sylvanas used to say “What are we if not slaves to this torment?” and now Velonara goes “I refuse to be a slave to this torment”. Thing is, Sylvanas also had statements similar to that.

“The capital city is ours, but we are no longer part of the Scourge. From here on out, we shall be known as the Forsaken. We will find our own path in this world, dreadlord… and slaughter anyone who stands in our way.”

Under those lines Forsaken united.

Yeah that was before blizzard threw her under the bus so the alliance can have another reason to hate on the horde and kill our past leaders.

1 Like

Whatever blizzards plans for Velonara are its fun to remember she and her Forsaken troops were defeated by Scarlet Champion, Herod in the past :upside_down_face:

Until the player shows up… but still. Victory for the Crusade!

I was talking about Undercity evacuation. Sylvanas ordered to start evacuation while watching Teldrassil burning.

Well, for the grate justice, I must say that it is true. According to the a book pretty much Night Elves were saved during almost 2 weeks of evacuation.

Also in the end there was this (stolen from US forums):

" The Stormwind night was alive with controlled chaos. Even in an evacuation, when the night elves could be forgiven for being terrified and out of control, there was no screaming, no violence, no crush of bodies crowding one another in a stampede to safety.

The cathedral could hold no more refugees, not even in the darkest corners of its extensive catacombs. The inns had ten to fifteen in each room. Even certain areas of the keep were filled with silent, stoic kaldorei. The flood spread to seemingly every surface of the city, continued down through the Valley of Heroes, and spilled out most of the way to Goldshire." -Elegy book.

And also this 2 pictures from the Elegy book:
Cathedral:
https://i.imgur.com/Ss90wbL.jpg

Stormwinds keep:
https://i.imgur.com/esbdYPC.jpg

-so yes, pretty a lot of them were evacuated.
But in very same book, Tyrande tells, that outside of Teldrassill very small count of Night Elves were living. That almost all of her race were living on Teldrassil. And that those Night Elves in Stormwind, are all what is left of Kaldorei race.

Maybe yes, she was overreacting. Like I do now. But until Blizzard will proof, that Tyrande was wrong in this book, we can count on her words too! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.