<Dark Synchronicity> LF DPS (Horde) 4/10H

“HAha guys, I’m also not Colvil. Was just a coincidence that Nelfbearpig disappeared, then the dwarf posted, then I got forum banned and now I am on another alt.”

Your entire guild is just you.

2 Likes

I didn’t say that you were. I only said that you were salty.

You’re both, by the way. At any rate, good on you OP for setting up a guild that shows more respect and decency than our discontent death knight friend here.

GL with the guild!

1 Like

Yeah. You can have a PVE guild, but on any realm that isn’t Argent Dawn. Why are you complaining about RPers in an RP realm? I understand if you don’t like them, but why are you here then? There are dozens of other realms you can have your guild in. This is like going to Australia and laughing at Australians.

1 Like

“lmao look at these nerd australians so sad no lifers”

sees a snake, eeks, and climbs a tree

I feel attacked.

you cool

in 10 characters

The real irony is that for all the hatred you hold towards RPers, you’ve already on your own dunked 2 recruitment threads completely into the ground with your own being deleted entirely by your own doing, and another beyond any point of recovery.

You really gonna do it to another guild as well, especially one that seems miles more considerate? Is this a case of “If I can’t have my horrible trolling guild, then no one can have any guild, waah!”?

4 Likes

He is /our/ guy proving the RPer opinion on OOCels right whenever called upon.

2 Likes

Do so until your hearts content. We do not feel strongly either way.

1 Like

Well now more to the point, anyone here looking for a Guild as described?

1 Like

I am still waiting on an answer, which seems to be curiously ignored. But could of been overlooked thanks to the posting of a mount-blocking oocer.

We have never had an instance of that happening in our Guild, the community we have created here are not interested in wasting time chasing others that are just going about their business playing the game, however if there was to be someone who was to go out and ruin other people’s fun, they would be reprimanded and then if it carries on would be kicked from the Guild, we are not interested in childish players. We take the piss out of each other in Guild enough, no need to look outwards for entertainment.

(Same poster as Aleerahr)

4 Likes

The true irony is, I was simply posting a Guild recruitment message on the forums, just to let people know what we did. Then, unprompted I have all these negative comment showing up from roleplayers, clearly just looking for a fight because none of you are interested in joining. Coming here to talk about toxic players, making accusations and telling us we aren’t welcome here and shouldn’t be on this server. Take a long hard look at yourself, there is a lesson to be learned here. YOU are toxic, we’re just a Guild of people (who don’t troll roleplayers) who are mature enough to decide how they want to have fun (PVE) and we don’t need to apologise for having a different idea of what that is. Get over yourselves.

3 Likes

Argh you were doing so well.

Thing is, I can’t fully blame you. I do think people in this thread have been a little more hostile and accusatory than normal, and I don’t think you’re necessarily the one to blame. There’s just been a lot of blatantly RPer-unfriendly guilds popping up as of late and it gets a little tiring to see them coming back time and again with names based on stupid twitch humour and immaturity involving finding RPers in game and sitting on them with oversized mounts.

Personally I don’t think I’ve been toxic in this thread, but I do think other non-RP guilds - not including yourselves - have been wholly unpleasant towards the main crowd that comes to Argent Dawn.

I will admit I personally have no interest in joining, primarily because I don’t have any level 60 Horde toons, but I wasn’t trying to get some sort of reaction out of you, and if you don’t believe me I implore you to re-read what I previously posted.

1 Like

Imagine gatekeeping fun. Why do you care if people want to RP or not? Nowhere in the original post was RP even mentioned. Not everybody wants to RP or finds RP fun. Server labels are outdated, indeed you can expect more people to RP here but for a lot of people that’s not the reason they joined the server in the first place.

3 Likes

The problem is that for another large group of people, that’s the exact reason they joined.
The issue isn’t that RP and PvE cannot co-exist - of course they can, and honestly they should. The issue is that more and more PvE guilds seem to think themselves above another group of players and that they can essentially spoil others’ fun. It’s ended up with a lot of people who frequent the forums becoming quite paranoid of more PvE guilds popping up.

Honestly though you guys seem fairly level-headed and reasonably minded. I think the discussion specifically with your guild probably should’ve stopped a while back.

1 Like

You intentionally rolled on the one and only active RP server in EU, and then claim that these servers are “outdated” as if they shouldn’t even exist? Listen to yourself. You already shot yourselves in the foot by rolling on a server that doesn’t cater to any of your needs, and then get audacious enough to call preserving RP servers for their sole and original purpose as “gatekeeping”.

No one gives a damn about your 4/10 PvE guild; we care about the server losing its purpose and RPers losing the home of their hobby.

2 Likes

The Role-Play Realm is the ultimate litmus test for whether a person is capable of self-governing.

When you aren’t interested in Role-Play, picking a normal realm instead of a Role-Play one is an easy, convenient task and one which we all recognize as the correct, appropriate thing to do. To not roll on a RP realm as a non-RPer is objectively right. There are no situations other than dire lack of knowledge in which a non-RPer rolls on a RP realm. Simultaneously, it is not illegal to roll on an RP realm as a Non-RPer. Therefore a role-play realm presents itself as the apex example of whether a person will do what is right without being forced to do it. No one will punish you as a non-RPer if you roll on an RP realm, no one will suspend or ban you if you keep playing on it without an interest in RP and you gain nothing from rerolling to another realm. You must not roll on an RP realm as a non-RPer out of the goodness of your own heart. You must not roll on an RP realm as a non-RPer because it is the wrong thing to do. Because it is not correct.

A person who is unable to do this is no better than an animal, an absolute savage who can only be made to do what is right by threatening them with law and the force that stands behind it.

The Role-Play Realm is what determines whether a person is a good or bad member of society.

3 Likes

The problem is, we aren’t the ones doing it.

You don’t look at a potential job application for example, and then contact them and ask them why they don’t sell paper instead of computers, because that’s what you wanted them to do. Asking a load of negative, loaded questions.

You can justify your actions all you want with “but some people do it, waa waa” but we all know that doesn’t really stand. I said “each to their own” in one of my previous messages, while my entire guild seems capable of that it seems a load of roleplayers aren’t capable.

Enjoy being salty and hostile to innocent people, must be a fulfilling happy life.

2 Likes