Darkmoon faire

Lore wise, where is it located and why is it hidden away in the map ?

It’s a mystery.

1 Like

An island in middle of Great Sea, that’s all we know for now. :slight_smile:

Other than that, there can be some speculations or assumptions.

1 Like

In a galaxy far far away…

Don’t ask questions you don’t want answers to…

The eye is watching you.

2 Likes

Never noticed how N’zoth straight up robed the Illuminati whole archive until i read this post.

To be honest, the images of the city in azsharas video are all pyramids and obelisks. Another illuminati reference for ole Nzoth.

So this makes Azshara the Beyonce of Azeroth… interesting

A pertinent observation.

During her early years, I think while she was still performing with Destiny’s Child, she sang an ode to Nzoth.

I don’t think you’re ready to pump this jelly :octopus:

Seeing how she was the creative drive behind that group, it is only logical to assume we are dealing with a void worshipper.

1 Like

dark side of the moon, my guess ^^

And im here for it

1 Like

It’s located in the secret Cow Level and only emerges every so often, then goes back…

2 Likes

If you venture out into the waters I think it tells you it’s in the Great Sea.

I like this cow level theory malarky though :smile::cow:

2 Likes

No one knows.

Legends say, that Silas Darkmoon made a bargain with N’zoth to hid them away, to keep them safe from the charming beauty of Flynn Fairwind.

A beauty that no man, woman or child can resist, so they pledged themselves to N’zoth to keep them safe from the uncontrollable lust.

MINE /char

1 Like

Speaking of Darkmoon Faire… It seem to have gone comepletely off the calender in game :confused:

My supplies of fish heads on my chars have run out… I need Darkmoon Faire to get them back :weary: :fish:

I noticed this morning, strange.

From another post…

1 Like

Oh, my bad… I must have rushed over the post so I didn’t notice :yum:

Real question is who is boss of Darkmoon fair and what’s his dark motive? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: