Data anomoly bugged to high heaven

Its about time these guys were hotfixed, to finish mecha-done i need the vinyl and the 2 blue prints from these mobs, i have everything else.
ive submitted countless bug reports ingame about this and nothings been done about it, ive lost count of the amount of them ive killed, i mean today ive spent 3 hours nuking everyone that spawns, including abandoning my own quest over and over again and farming other players and all i have to show for it is 107 scrap metal and losing the will to even play the game anymore.
its like they delibrately done this to keep the subs coming in, coz if i had those 3 items needed i wouldnt need to even go back there then i could focus on alts etc, all my dam game time is spent on killing bugged mobs, whats the point?

fix your broken game blizz please.

random is random, you are just unlucky.

What is the bug? The only thing I’ve noticed is that the quest data anomaly doesn’t count as a rare, maybe there’s your confusion? For example, when other people summon their quest data anomaly mob (instead of the summoned rare from the item drop).

no you are just unlucky. very it seems.

you can only kill about 8 per day. no reason to farm them for hours…

PS: i got all the items after they hotfixed data anomaly

What do you mean 8 per day? What is the logic behind the Data Anomaly anyways? Do you mean like different apparitions, and all count as one rare?

i dont tell you that little secret :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.