Date the poster above you<3 #2

I know you will have a bad time with me, doggo.

Rest assured orc, your soul will be put to better use than you could ever have managed on you… what do you mean “this is a dating matter?”

Fine. Let us date. I am bound to make some coin from winning that bet with someone in Stormwind.

We could go out somewhere and exchange crowns. I’d certainly look fabulous wearing yours. Are you in?

1 Like

Aleydine will remember that.

Just…no, I like my sanity…as much as orcs get it

You can’t escape. Stop trying to run!

No. I refuse.

With all that armour on, you could very well be three gnomes in an elaborate rope and pulley contraption and my heart isn’t quite bold enough to take the risk.

Be bold with me then. Granted there might be the odd tentacle or maddening nightmare type scenario, but you’re a warlock, let’s not pretend that is the worst you have come across.

A Ren’dorei male? I would gladly go out with you. Just name a place and time.

I’d rather smite you than date you, heretic, pass.

You’d just be a mindless ghoul minion and not a fan of goats in the long while anyway, Big pass.

Sorry dear, you are too dead for my taste… sho! Back to your grave! Let my shadows help you back in to the eternal suff… rest

Your a tad too fleshy for me, my dear.

But i suppose we can sit down and discuss the variations of shadow magic if it counts?

Yeah I’m good. I’m not one for magic…but good carnage. Im down

Date? With an Orc?
No

I suppose one more sin against nature won’t make much of a difference. Do show up in your human form however, I can’t bear the thought of watching you try to drink from a glass with that maw.

It would be a match made in the Void… but your Fel-taint makes our date highly unlikely to happen

You would be perfect for my next research.
wanna try my latest brew? I think you would like it.

Ahhh… classic Melvin.

Still no. Never date the dead. Or undead.