Date the poster above you<3 #2

Let me teach you how to draw lines… and wear shirts… and use utensils.

And let me help you meet your Queen’s Loa face to face.

1 Like

Archenon poros, baby. Let me show you my light.

1 Like

Depends; can “duel on a frontline” counts as a date?

Like my vivisection dates, sure
But in your case, lets be traditional

“Okay, for mating ritual, we will need four… No, five sheep, one gnome, and Staff of Domination. Put gnome in bag, beat bag with staff, and meet me after gnome is tenderized.”

How dare you get between me AND MY FAVOURITE BLOOD ELF.

1 Like

B-but… Wh… what… about me?

1 Like

She has milion of favourite blood elves.

I’ ve heard, a medium sized army of orcs, the “Horde” attacked Azeroth… and was defeated by… ugh… Humans . The survivors were caged in… lets call them refugee camps, then some slave boy saved some of them, and with a couple of stollen ships - half of them were destroyed on the trip - and arrived to Kalimdor to start a war first with the Centaurs, then with our despised treehugger cousins… and then the Legion arrived… fightings here and there… soooo according my calculations, you must be one of the surviving handful of Orcs
Well now… we can’t actually date, you are a savage, primitive Troll-like thing, but you are valuable
As an exhibit
Suramar have this nice place, the Menagerie you know. Three meals a day, some Orc female company. You don’t even have to do tricks to entertain the visitors
Just be a good little speciment (behind arcane shielding) of an almost extinct race from a now dead world
We will take good care of you!

You speak too much. No.

You do not belong here. And your very presence tells me that you are the kind of Death Knight who is in dire need of the attentions of a judge, jury and executioner.

You get right to the point. I think we could deal with some sword swinging together.

The Horde! Ah… well, I suppose… how do you feel about… The Sea?

The sea?
Endless and all devouring? Just like any woman?
I belive we can meet to an agreement of this.

I don’t like your views on women. You’re also an ambulatory frozen corpse.

i like your views…

You’re a woman and you work with demonic magics rather than reject them. I won’t bore with the how’s and why’s of duty to a higher calling, but I can’t spend my modest spare time on charitable dating.

What a beautiful golden eyes you have
Can I have them?
Err…
Sorry, bad habit
How about a diner at my place?

I know you indulge the void, and I know how you voidspawns get -bad- ideas…it’s a no until you’re mentally stable.

You think I skip turns.

Plus you big ugly Ork.

That’ll be a nope from me.