Date the poster above you<3 #2

You ruined your own world with your endless warring and embrace of corruption. You do not belong here, go lie down in the bed you made.

I’m not really sure if you like void elves too much

I certainly don’t.

You know how some cakes look amazing, but you don’t really want to touch it out of worry that you will break it? That’s elves. All elves. Do you have an orc friend though?

Don’t really know him. But I’d like to get to know you. Got any plans tonight?

I heard you guys have a problem with draenei.

I’m here to solve them. I mean, if you’re DEATH, then there’s no problem, right?

There’s never a problem for your people. Maybe we could sit and enjoy some music?

I personally enjoy Gote-ye.

Terrible puns, member of the sisterhood that bullies me. I guess you’ll have to do with draenei that wants you dead.

Only good that plateskin will do in a hunt is to act as a shield against the flurry of steelrending bearclaws and worse.

Hssss
Sorry, but I would rather kill you :dagger:

Lets go for a walk along the Path of Glory.

1 Like

You’re neither a beast, a voidling or an undead, so yes. Care to teach me some kalimag?

Sure, better than my last options by far. I’d always take a fellow Sin’dorei over the others.

I don’t mind this at all.

I do. I mind this at all.

I like your hair. :slight_smile:

Nice crown!
Wanna drink something?

I don’t do alliance pigs or space goats. So hard pass

It be wrong mon. You be the “special” offshoot on de family tree.

We are the next evolutionary stage, and it does so sadden me to inform you that ascension is forever beyond the likes of you due to what happened to the well of eternity. :wink: