Date the poster above you<3 #2

No, please, keep fighting between yourselves about who’s the actual superior race. I’ll just be over here studying the ways to cast you all into obscurity, mankind uplifted to surpass every rival. Leave your trinkets at the door for study and repurposing by able hands willing to think outside the box rather than build the same things for millennia.

This short-ear is far too racist for me. Typical for their kind, they’re all like this.

Ah a fellow human hater, let’s talk about how wrong they were in history of azeroth over a mug of ale!

You again~

While you are a Sin’dorei, i don’t date undeads.

There is no escape from it.

Fire will shield this orc from it. Lots of fire!

Not Lichfire will.

Its a cold kind of love ^^

I do not date the dead. That is disgusting. Even for other dead people. How dare you make me even consid- ah screw it, let’s go for a drink.

A drink, sure
Not with you tho’

Could say the same. Never understood the thing people like about you space goats.

Do you think we could bond over our dislike for the draenei?

We could surely.

I shall join you, and tell you of all the ill that has befallen Azeroth as a result of their coming. We shall have fine food and wine.

A Pandaren lorewalker. How wonderful, - how about we sit down for some herbal tea and discuss your evolution from Furbolgs and how terrifying the penguin wars of Suramar was. - It’ll be something to write in those scrolls for sure!

1 Like

There seems to be have been a misunderstanding! Let me help you with those texts. You see, in the time before time, the August Celestials created the Pandaren…

1 Like

You do remind me of pandaren, tho

Aww, lookit your cute little beard… I bet it does nothing to help keep you warm on a cold night…

No, but this over the top armour indeed does, care to see?

No.

Keep it on.