Date the poster above you<3 #2

I spot another conversion sub- I mean, potential date.

Hello my dear, have you heard of our grace and prophet Haidene?

I can give you a try, but if it does not turn out well then I guess Iā€™ll just have to a-void you.

1 Like

Wait, void? Does that make you like the exact opposite of those Lightforged? If so count me all in!

1 Like

You seem a bit too bulky for my liking, but that gold on your skull is rather jaw-dropping. So I think this could work out.

2 Likes

Turn from the Kalā€™dorei, abandon Elune, swear to the stars that youā€™ll be mine and Iā€™ll accept you into the heart of Suramar itself!

ā€¦ But weā€™re absolutely fixing the hair.

2 Likes

Mm Drez not be very much inte elves mon. But if ye be a good fisher im sure we could have some fun fishing. Drez is much better then some night elf. Night elves? Chuckles More like country elves, they live in trees and sleep in dens! Drez lives in a volcano and sleep on a proper bed.

A volcano? Such a hot blooded mon

The most delicious typeā€¦ :drooling_face:

ā€¦yeah uh, do not let my armor deceive you I am very cold blooded.

Mmmmmmm No
I dont date people who dont dare to show a little skin

I feel I can do better. Youā€™re a bit grey for my tasteā€¦ Didnā€™t realise Roger from American Dad had arrived in WoW.

1 Like

No. For a number of reasons, but the breaking of Horde hearts above all else.

1 Like

Iā€™d date you, then dump you merely to get to that fine Kul Tiran who understands the necessity of death, now if youā€™ll excuse meā€¦

Hi @Valorthorn, Alryette Duskquill. Shall we discuss magic and talk of perhaps a sea-side cottage?

1 Like

Leave the fat human, and sea side cottage. Weā€™re dealing with a pig farm in a desert.

And youā€™re the pig?

1 Like

Sorry puddinā€™, too much Fel in you for my taste

Backs away faster than last time

You better, else you will end up in a coffin beneath the ground.

Now this could go somewhere, aslong as you donā€™t mind a little void~

Maybe. If you have food.

1 Like

better yet! we hunt food! Cloud Serpents, yush?