Date the poster above you<3 #2

Last I remember you fell into my arms.

Nothing isn´t solved until one gets pierced hearth.

So many death knights out there… the only choice is to pick the elf, I suppose.

1 Like

Please. My sausage comes with a whole platter of mushroom and cheese.

Ok, ew, I understand sex metaphors more then normal ones but still ew.

3 Likes

Disgusting grotesque undeads! Wouldn’t even feed a sea monster with your kind!

I’m with you on this one, Orc… :beers:

I was just about to raise a coin, and offer you a cold drink when a scent reached my nose. I am sorry, my good sir, but I’ll have to retract my words and show you to the nearest graveyard.

That cold drink sounds good… you provide the booze, I will provide the Sayaad and Shivarra girls

1 Like

Whilst I do love an iced tea… - And some booze. - You’re a little but uuuuuuuh… Untrustworthy and… Potentially evil for my taste.

What’ll it be then, tea and biscuits or chasing down our dinner in the woods?

Both? :wolf:

way too many furries. Flips bird and walks out

1 Like

This is the forest police! Unflip those poor, innocent birds right now!

As you wish, my friend.

turns small wheel to make the rotisseri turn

It does smell delightful. I would gladly invite you for dinner?

1 Like

kicks the worgen out
No dogs at the table.

(It means giving the middle finger, not flipping a actual bird)

Undead rot is evident in this one, decay have made its ability to comprehend jests wither away!

This is but one of a infinite number of reasons why the living shouldn’t embrace the undeads as equals!

1 Like

You know the dark magic that raised us perserved us a perfect condition an we don’t actually rot or smell like the Forsaken and the other lesser undead…?
This is hilarious, an Orc who complain about smell…
For your information, I always keep my fangs, tallons and fur clean, like my clothes and have a taxidermist friend, just in case if anything happens and would need a “repair”
Orcs on the other hand smells like the unholy child of a locker room and three weeks old gym bag coming from a pig farm…
A date is out the question… that beard must be the home of Elune knows what parasites!

All that, but you can’t get it up.

I’ll pass.