Date the poster above you<3 #2

I’m not sure this will work out, I’m the one making sure that the dead stay dead.

1 Like

It may be able to work.

Maybe, unless a right proper Thalassian male shows up.

wiggles tentacles

m’lady

wiggles axe

Malady!

1 Like

wiggles bombs

Hello there, pretty, tusked lady. Before evening is done, I’ll be seeing you without that mask.

wiggles irradiated fel flowers

Normally goblins are a no go, for you I’ll make an exception.

1 Like

Can I play ‘kick the gnome’ with you, love?

dk can you help me to ress my pet ?

I love how you bounce like a dumpling when you’re bored.

While I do not swing that way, you do seem pleasant. Perhaps something platonic?

Platonic until you get a load of my speciality noodles, gotcha.

I’m going to give a hard pass, sorry Panda.

Fel and faith, both awful in excess; we’ll balance each other out into two halves of a functioning adult.

Well, hello dear! How about a date? But I think you must know, I have ADHLAS… Attention Defi-Hey-Look-A-Squirrel!

Excuse you, but Levey is mine, and you’ll be our dinner!

Oh please, there is no competition here! Im a cute little fluffy wolfy, and you are a glrified Imp… the only thing Levey would need you, to set you on fire and throw you at some monster to make an exaple for the rest to follow you and how to explode! Don’t delude yourself… But let her choose!
As for you, I would never date you even If you would be the last Goblin on Azeroth! Fel, if you would be the last Goblin on Azeroth I would exterminate you!

Exactly. I’m a gigantic Chaos bolt throwing ‘‘imp’’, guess what the warlock Levey would prefer? A hideous dog, or a uber powerful Imp?

Sure why not. But only if you show up as Trond.

1 Like

My mother would kill me, given such grandchildren.

You could both be my pets! Terms and conditions apply…

I dunnnnoo… I’m not into warlocks…

1 Like