Daughter of the Night Warrior - quest

Daughter of the Night Warrior - quest:

Shandris Feathermoon says: I am heartened to see an ally in this strange place.
For Tyrande’s sake, I ask for your aid.

Me: NO!

…were is the “decline quest” button when you need it??

I hate Tyrande with every fiber of my being.
My only wish in this expansion is to see Tyrande die!

From Warcraft 3, up to this point she has proven many times over that she is impatient, childish, cant lead an army (pandaria scenario), cant lead her people (her idea of a “home” is a rotten/dead tree…and we all know that a rotten tree burns super fast, so it was no wonder that 80% of elfs died in the in the fire…)
Oh, and lets not forget her decision making skills and her dogmatic views… and ofc Elune…
I hope Elune explodes in her face as well…
All-in-all she is a horrible and lousy leader.
Her only “fame” is that her husband is Malfurion.

The most respectable, awesome and worthy elf woman in this entire story/world is Lady Liadrin.

So true yeah.

HEY! TYRANDE HATERS UNITE!

I kinna dig her badassery as the Night Warrior, but her being moody and the fact that it’s still Tyrande we’re talking about, does not erase the fact that I hated Tyrande since I was 15 when I first played the chapter where she broke Illidan out of the Barrow Dens, slaughtering the Wardens (her own people) in the process.

Though this comic had me rolling on the floor :rofl:
https://i.imgur.com/zKXjE25.jpg

Time to swap Covenant… unless you’re a slave to the Covenant meta.

Wasn’t her piece de resistance stabbing Kael’thas in the back…?

Nah no way she dies my dude, we all know what happened to her people in BFA, and for her to die in Shadowlands I mean… I’m not a hater or a fan boy of hers but there’s just no way they would do Night elfs that dirty

1 Like

The tree wasn’t rotten. The only logical explanation as to why it caught fire is because it was a magical fire.

I hope I could “explode” on her face. moo…

2 Likes

She sold the BK order to the Naaru in BC and that ended in Blood Knights wearing silverhand tabards in Legion
My heart still hurts

1 Like

Please read the the night elf start quests…from beginning all the way to Darkshore.
It is rotten and its roots are “touching” an old god…most likely it was N’zoth.

It was purified and blessed by Alextrasza and Ysera afterwards, so it wasn’t corrupted anymore before it got burned.

Tyrande is bad, but at least she didn’t lead a genocide against a people.

And remember Tyrande helped the Blood elves escape the scourge, even when Maiev suggested they shouldn’t help them. So I don’t know why OP hated her in Warcraft 3.

Yes well, that’s because she’s a goody-two-shoes, not because she actually WANTED to help them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty sure she wanted to help. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have wasted her time helping them when she could go hunting for Illidan instead. She even gave her own life so the blood elves can escape, of course she ended up surviving in the end.

Yes well, if she had showed that much concern for trying to spare the Wardens when she broke Illidan out of the Barrow Dens, maybe then I wouldn’t hate her as a character so much.

You do realize I am trying to twist every argument you bring, so that Tyrande looks bad regardless of what you say, don’t you? :smiley:

1 Like

Alright FINE you’ve made your point in regards to Tyrande willingness to help the Blood Elves. That said she only did so out of a sense of duty and because she wanted someone else to help her, seeing as she got along SO WELL with Maiev. She didn’t do it out of the kindness of her heart. Tyrande is many things, but KIND is not one of them.

No elf is kind. They are all selfish and liars. They were devolved from Trolls.

“The Night elves hide in trees, while we fight for our future” - Liadren and Thalyssrae

I’m sorry what? Didn’t the Night elves fight the Legion while the Suramar elves hide behind a bubble. Talk about hypocrisy. Now THAT is not kind of Thallysrae and Liadren to do

Well they were protecting a tree… XD

No, they were fighting against the Legion and Azshara. Although the Warcraft 3 battle is another battle that occurred between the Night elves and the Legion.

True… though Night Elves did have this habit of drawing the Legion’s attention with their magic, be it in whatever form it too (Azshara herself, the Well of Eternity or even Nordrassil).

True, but then they were also drawn to the Sunwell and later Suramar. So… again, it’s a elf problem