Dc in m+ whole group and instant deplete

got dced in the dungeon and i got instant deplete after login, BLIZZARD WHAT IS THAT do u really want me to cancell my sub

excrement happens

1 Like

We had the same in raid. Granted, raids don’t deplete. The whole raid got DCd on pull of the first boss and we had to reclear the whole trash again.

I hope you get your key refunded. Open a ticket and try. It would be extremely sad if you lost your key.

still who was that idiot who put that into code that if all ppl dc that is instant broken key

I believe such a thing is not something that normally happens, allthough i can understand the frustration, ive had the same thing happen where the key didnt deplete, allthough having it happen in a big pull in a shrine key is basically the same result xD

I had the exact same about 2 days ago. We all dced and the key depleted, so we started again with the lowered key, but this time the ui did not show any timer or the mob percentage. But we kept going since the affixes were still working, and thought maybe just a ui glitched, we cleared everything and got no loot at the end. No chest.

The key always “depletes”/lowers first as you start the dungeon. It has nothing to do with the DC.

I guess this is the “default” situation, most likely to safely handle players teleporting out with their key without finishing the dun.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.