Dead servers MEGATHREAD - Ghostlands/Dragonblights plea to Blizzard

Nonsense. Only what I care about matters.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hmm not much response to this from either Ion or the community. :confused:

1 Like

Didnt really expect Ion to respond either, they will probably not do anything as long as ppl pay for transfers :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Maybe it’s time for a radical new strategy? We stalk the forums constantly and whenever we see a thread pop up about what server to join for a new/returning player, we jump in immediately and give the names of our dead realms. We then flag anyone who dares to suggest Dreanor or Silvermoon… Yup, can’t see anything going wrong with this at all…

It sucks that the situation has got to the point where we, as a community, are telling people to go to the really big realms while those of us who refuse to pay for character transfers or to leave friends and guildies stay on the sinking ships of our empty realms :sob: I’m praying for a Christmas miracle in the form of an update from Ion on the situation! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Wuod Also help if server fixed issu of holdin a grudge forever. I wanna add to maybe guilds need to a more social point and not bunch frends. Guilds are with current system in need of revamp. Old guild stick old systems and become frends clubs. This makes server feel dead aswel. So DB/GL maybe has look to itself to fix this issu.

I just wish they had some news for us.

4 Likes

as I said in an other thread, I have the feeling no info will come out before next patch, and then maby in february or march they say something, and if they then decide to do something, I would estimate late summer maby july or so, before next expac I think though.

1 Like

My guess the usual: there’s always something else going on that will take priority.
If it’s not a patch its ptr or classic or the next expac.

You can even see that on the older bugs that have been around for quite some time, they just don’t have the time for (in their eyes) low priority fixes. That whole stat squish of some time ago still has quite the niggly bits out there.

2 Likes

Still no news… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Are we positive and go with “No news are good news”? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, never know with blizzard :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

But least I have done my deed and levelled 5 characters in Dragonblight to 120, so the realm is less ghostly … who am I kidding, when I log on, I am the Dragonblight.

4 Likes

Hey now, i been here last 14 years. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I came there with MOP to join guild to get a mount from Garrosh from HC, when my guild disbanded before I got mine, and had a friend in DB, so joined a random raid guild … just and for the mount, :crazy_face:

Now I vegetate in small community guild. My raiders left the realm soon as DB guild also disbanded, and so my support crew was left behind. But i still levelled them. They were kind and cool characters. I miss them.

I had a lot of fun during my DB days, but it is lonesome now.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that it’s everyone’s armies of alts (and allied races) that caused my realm to be changed from Low to Medium at the start of BfA, despite the fact that there are far fewer actual accounts playing on the realm. I really hope that Blizz are looking at the number of accounts, and not the number of characters on each realm when evaluating them for deadness.

1 Like

2 months since Blizzcon and still no word or follow up from Ion thats unacceptable from him.

1 Like

Not very unusual of him though. Been going on for two years… honestly they don’t care much about Europe.

We’re still rocking that Portugese forum on the main page… all because of copy/paste.

2 Likes

That’s because they don’t have their own language servers, but they do get their own forums.

And yes I was hoping for news by now :frowning:

2 Likes

Strange they need to put it on the main page for such a small community. Feels quite off to me.

Then again the way they’ve been running these forums have been strange for me for quite some time now. With staff mostly showing up in the ‘feel good’ threads not making it better.

Or are there still people out there that feel we get good communication here in the EU?

2 Likes