Dealing damage

I am new at game how I deal damage as bow hunter (marksmen) ? ? ?

squints While I have my doubts, looking at what you have done content wise, a goo dplace to start figuring out what you do wrong is reading up on Icy-veins MM guide and maybe get a few logs for us to take a look at.

Guide in question:
https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksmanship-hunter-pve-dps-guide

2 Likes

Aimed shot is key.

… you mean rapid fire, rapid fire is key, aimed shot sucks.

double tap aimed shot can crit for 250k dmg, its basically a delete button UwU (single target)
otherwise use trick-shots(multi-shot) and then use double-tapped rapid fire for AoE (5 targets)

Stop giving bad and wrong advice, Rapid Fire is due to traits the better DPS option than Aimed.
Smh.
Edit: obvs this is assuming you have the traits and run double tap, outside the above 80% below 20% range.

1 Like

well i would assume there is some other kinda build that almost completely rejects rapid fire in favor of steady shot with talent and trait to generate the 5 stack buff quickly to add onto the 50% aimed shot thing.

1 Like

Except it’s a worse build that nobody runs unless they have the literaly worst RNG on AP pieces, which you realistically won’t.
Now stop trying to spread misinformation or get out.

I am learning MM too. I am looking for an advice about AoE on trash. I understand the rotation but have some problems in Uldum with all those small little insects.

They die quickly due to little health. When in pack, they are quite devastating because of using poison and hitting hard. Multishot -> Rapid Fire doesn’t seem to work because the main target die too soon for AoE.

Any advice you could give me? I just read that Trick Shots also works with Aimed Shot. Maybe this is what I should use!

Dont know what the others are going to say, but…

has the best AoE for me doing 8.3, if the main target dies too fast before rapid fire fully ends(losing a C-ton of dps) i use aimed shot(with trick-shots) to ricochet, works on lesser targets aswell.

IMO

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.