Dear Corporate

You failed a vision.
Blame yourself not the game.

Case solved.

1 Like

YOU failed, not anyone else.
I ran a vision, got adventurous, died & failed it.
That was my fault, not anyone else.

Own your mistakes instead of blaming others for your failures .

2 Likes

I cannot blame myself for not getting a reward of equal value for the time I invested in something that everyone is ‘demanded’ 100% by handing them the quest to do that said event.

Ppl have been stating this for years now…but the final nail to the coffin was at blizzcon 2018 and BFA. That’s where, we understood that the blizzard we knew was gone forever…

Now, blizzard is not here to satisfy consumers but shareholders. They release content for them and not for us like advertising great content, cool cash shop items and making promises that will raise the bar of hype to the consumers. In reality, it’s just a simple or easy way to scam ppl for cash that will help their business and shareholders interests.

So, the wow community currently are either unaware or simply don’t care about these problems and proceed to purchase blizzard goods for their short-span amusement till something exciting approaches to them to spent it again.

So, rallying the cause for concern will not change how blizzard does things. For ppl will continue to get milk for blizzard as long as their franchise endures.

You cannot give everyone the same stinky piece of cheese and tell them to ‘deal with it’. Because some might not have gear or not run high end content to be mentally prepared to succeed.

The progression needs to be “Easy > to > Hard” . Not the other way around and being punished first.

There are warnings on the vision map.
They tell you if your cloak is too low for an area.
If people ignore those warnings, that is their issue & no one else.

1 Like

They don’t do that.

That’s exactly the point I am making. Because this started in 2008, when Vivendi sold to Activision and all the devs started to rebel and in a way tried to ruin the game because they were not happy with their new owners. Why we must suffer for their power struggles within the company?? That’s my point. The Shareholders do not have much of a say in things, they just look at the stock market price. And if someone close to them tells them some specific thing, then they will tell the devs what to change.

And I believe because of those close friends of the shareholders that played the game and got changes done by force the game still survives till now.

Eh? This makes no sense.

But I do raid mythic. I’m just permanently behind because the game decided it’d kick me and several other guildmates out of the vision and closed it without allowing us to reenter and without a blizzard employee refunding our Vessel.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Then you will catchup right after reset in 2 days, cloak has a hardcap :wink: Btw we are talking about how system works and its design, if you got kicked it has nothing to do with how system works, its just a bug.

1 Like

Poor, poor OP… s/he can not take a loss caused by his/her own mistakes and now cries foul and flips the figurative table.

Meanwhile I also made a mistake, and also died during my first vision, but do I make a fuzz about it? No. Do I blame “corporate”? No… quite the oposite even; it learned me to play better, to watch my eviroment and UI better, and made me a better player.

And any crying and moaning is useless anyway. Those who lost a run this week, can afterall do 1 extra run next week.

It is an issue that was created because of how the system works, we can agree on that, I’d say.

1 Like

I won’t do the daily quests, those are useless.I will not be slaving a system of daily quest grinds.And the only viable content is that Vision thing, that is gated.

The M+ dungeons are the same, new corruption Affixes won’t last more then 2 months. And only Mecha 2x new wings that probably were supposed to be released last patch but got dragged and postponed.

Also the raid will probably be done in first week Normal & Heroic… and if I get bored Mythic. (but I live on a depopulated server so I can’t do cross-realm on that)

I have no content to do except that Vision. And I am not waiting for 1 shot per week when I aim bonus objectives, to aim for those 470 ilvl items.

And lets be serious, they do not have enough content to show up for till September+ (Shadowlands release, hopefully). The previous patch 8.2.x had much more content. So, I guess I conclude that ‘Gating 1-2 Visions’ per week is not content.

Most laid off people were useless anyway, there have been no changes in how blizzard do things, or how fast we get help, or things done. Its the same volume of bad.

people on the forums are just brain dead can’t expect anything else and shouldn’t

Yea raid will be done first week… But not from you :rofl::rofl:

So you do not want to do 90%+ of all content, and you are whinng that there is no content and are blaming Blizzard about that?!
Ever heard of the word “hypocrisy”?

Not wanting to do content does not equate to there not being content.
And if you decide not to do content that a game has, and you dislike the game because of that, then that dislike is a you problem.

So the only way to fix whatever issue you have, can only be changed by you.

Compared to last patch when we got 2 new zones, with a plethora of complexity… (think of those Squids that you had to jump on in Najatar to get up… that was interesting… or the multitude of gadgets in Mechagon).

Now they expect us to play for 9 months doing nothing. I’l probably play just this month and quit till Shadowlands. Too bad I have Shadowlands already ordered from last year. :slight_smile:

Well… little dwarf troll… I did Azshara normal in the first day of release. Then the 2nd day I wiped like 14-20 hours on the last 2 bosses. I missed the Za’qul kill cuz I had to sleep for 2-3 hours. Then we go Azshara Heroic to like 31% until I had to go back to sleep. But I gave up cuz I figured out that I can’t do Mythic Palace on the 3rd day and I had to wait a week. And the next week I gave up cuz the 5 man Mythic+ was dropping loot again that was equal to the one dropping in Mythic EP.

since when doing a normal boss on day one is now a testament of skill?

since when 430 in equal to 445?

can you tell me who is selling you weed? i would like to buy some for myself.

Go back to your trashcan. OP.