Dear modern Blizzard, you've destroyed so much... What is it, exactly, that you have created?

To quote the greatest game of all-time, Half-Life:

“Tell me, Dr. Freeman, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not.”

The Sylvanas novel has been delayed from November 9th, 2021 to February 22nd, 2022 and now to March,29th, 2022.

Meanwhile, modern Blizzard has removed so many quotes and references in World of Warcraft.
The modern Blizzard writers haven’t created anything.

Can you name even one thing they have created?

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE NEW CONTENT?

13 Likes

Bowl of fruit.
LGBTQXYZ characters.

Prob december, the “new” mage tower from legion. Basically that’s it.

10 Likes

They also destroyed the Night Elves and everything they ever had just to drive away that part of the playerbase from the game

8 Likes

Seems you have a typo, that’s not how you write Dragon Age.

1 Like

How dare you…

2 Likes

They created the maw O_o

They created mounts to keep you subbed for 6 months, bad content with a horrible story and PR lies.

8 Likes

Just an imitation of the Blizzard office then, with a fantasy setting.

3 Likes

If you want to think how bad it could be, you could have wasted hours in New World to see even the richest company in the world are absolutely incompetent.

Yeah I got burned and I’m bitter.

6 Likes

Come on we got a magnificent bowl of fruit.

Honestly you should put more efforts into your bad faith arguments. This one has too many holes to stand.

1 Like

And that’s why you never buy into hype.

1 Like

Indeed.

The game is already in Realm Reborn territory.

1 Like

Modern wow is so horrendous, they went back and ruined what was universally liked about the game in the past.

For shame.

5 Likes

pf half-life was miles better than dragon age for it’s time period.

not yet… new world is doing very well for itself right now… give a month or two before u start spreading those lies.

because you dont get on with it, it must be dying or bad … that is how u read .

2 Likes

They created a forum for people to incessantly cry in… That’s something, yeah?

Lies?

I play the damn thing. Its lost half the playerbase in the first 3 weeks, we’ve got a gold dupe, server lag, invulnerability bug, no working content, pvp can be won by lagging your opponents, mass reporting meaning players get 24 hour bans for nothing, afk kicks on normal players whilst bots stay in the game, dead servers, time skips on one server where players lost 22 days of play time and events, the list goes on.

Sorry twiggz, the game is so badly run and broken that it is a shambles and none of your usual rhetoric can blind that truth.

1 Like

you do realise people take holiday in the initial weeks of a new mmorpg to play it…

there is always a drop off… it doesnt mean anything.

1 Like

Again, I play the damn thing, I can see the bugs first hand and also how quickly people are jumping ship, there is always an mmo tail off but it has gone down from 914k concurrent players to currently 450k concurrent players.

Even major content creators for the game are bleating at it.

Have you even played it? I’m generally bitter because it is a great world but it is so badly broken that I am generally viewing Blizzard in a positive light because they couldn’t have done this bad.

1 Like

you are literally the only person claiming its dying that i’ve seen.

everyone i know of is still playing it 10+ hours a day … even people who havent played mmorpgs for years are currently playing it on a daily basis …

it is far from dying like you claim it is…

bugs or not … (i have no witnessed any bugs at all personally) but i dont deny they could exist.

game however is far from the dire state you claim it is.

1 Like