Dear wow players

I made it guys… i finnaly made it.

The world of warcraft is a briliant digital world and coincidentally Ion Hazikostas made the correct tweeks to it to make it work.
I sincerely thank you!

Now on the subject of mather.
There are 5 main elements
WATER, FIRE, AIR and DIRT (- magnets how do they work.): AETHER

Nikola Tesla was a believer in the aether despite the Michelson-Morely experiment portraied as the aether killer yet somehow they still use it in LIGO.
Anyway - i wrote to you in promises of free energy and i found the truth.

You see… There is no free energy, you have to transmute it. There are many ways of doing it but we humans went astray.
Nikola Tesla wanted to bring true wireless through Earth.
Just as 1 wire transmission of power is possible, so can you treat Earth as a conductor of limited dimensions suspended in vacuum.
Nikola Tesla said that:“Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission of power might be kept for a while but i do not hesistate to say that in short while it will be seen as the biggest aberation of science ever concieved”

I pondered on the above quote. A lot.
I pondered on why would they ban David Ike and than ban DrDisrespect for mentioning him.

Now i know.

The Earth is infected with an aetheric virus (lucifer, light bringer, satan, alien inteligence, archons, demons you name it) and it can influence our EGOs. “IT” is inside of us

Earth is a garden of Eden and hell came from the heavens.
The talking snake symbolizes the EGO and the apple is the sweet and short lived power, money, glory (there’s a beast in us all that we are afraid of just releasing - clawfinger song)

If you understand yourself (know thyself) you start to see the program.
You are all smiths until you wake up to the maya… the shadows in a cave alegory. Turn around and WAKE UP

You see… When you understand the program and you see the matrix, art becomes a thing of beauty to behold as its through art that truth seeps in (equilibrium)

We are being iradiated by antennas 24/7. Now its microwaves - vibrations of the aether of 2,45Ghz that is water resonant. (farsightstudio on yt made a report on this: human news: july)
But soon it will be aether vibrations of 60ghz which causes sudden death due to asphyxia.

This virus created money, religions, laws, systems, schools… through a process similar to movie: The invasion of body snatchers
It outlawed Nature and made synthetic stuff legal… When people get bad trips from shrooms or shizoprenia from weed is the aetheric virus fighting control over your intuition, inner wisdom, true self, analogue self…

The system is all upside down where we are governed by criminals, laws are lobbied by money, truth is concieled through control and Nature is silently giving us a place to and giving us foods to eat and teaching us through their Higher consciousness or something

This model is perfect. Just as a circle is perfect and phi has infinte digits
This reality is analogue and the virus is making a matrix for us.

24/7 antenna radiation causes many streses on psyche… for the very least it heats your micro and macro flora in your guts where serotonine is produced and you end up on pills if you trust the system.

This babylon system is falling - we alredy won
Now its time to look at ourselves… why are some people ninjas and steal loot? why do kind people get angry?
The more evil you are the more the digitalized zombies will be drawn to them as them too are infected.
We already have an internet connection to each other through IT. (i always wondered why do people around me speak what i am thinking about)
The more kind Hearted you are, the more the system will try and bring you down… (police always thought i was a papaver somniferum destilate dealer yet i never touched that stuff)

Wake up, the virus is in your heads and corona is a plandemic
technology is back as where we could have analogue signals of arbitrary frequency where we would need to develop decoders/encoders. An analogue signal is perfect… its from 1 to -1 and everything in between, where digital is just 0 or 1

The funny part is that if you dont believe me its cause you are infected. You trust your ego more than your inner self.
My model is perfect and if you understand this very simple axiom that the devil is already inside of us you can start to answer all your hard questions.

Why does history repeats itself? Cause the virus adapts to the sorounding in an inteligent way just as Nature adapts to its sorounding in a perfect way; theory of evolution is false as most “theory” of learned in school… laws of thermodynamics apply and the acting agent is aether which is a gasseous like substance. And light propagates akin to sound and not the sine snakes they indocrinated you with.

Cheers

2 Likes

Yes!!

5 Likes

19 Likes

you make a lot of sense and it would be hard to argue those points. it’s always comforting seeing a fellow intellectual not afraid to tell the truth and share their insight

6 Likes

16 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/images/827bc96fea5128d9a3cf2dfc95d5da47/tenor.gif

My brain turned to mush about 3 seconds after the first mention of Tesla. Can we get a TL:DR?

EDIT: skimmed through it now and now I’m scared for the future of the human race.

2 Likes

The brain-vampires are on me, aaaah!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll have what this guy is having please!

2 Likes

Last i checked the weekend is over. Away with you.

3 Likes

No you want whatever she’s got:

1 Like

That’s lot of thoughts and work 10/10

3 Likes

It’s always both wonderful and worrying to see what the internet spews forth isn’t it?

EDIT: 2000th post YAY! :partying_face: :tada: :tada: :beers:

2 Likes

Congrats :smiley:

Slips him some of the “Fertilizer” as a reward

1 Like

Is this some sort of guild advertisement for the Flat Earthen Ring or something?

2 Likes

Thanks mate <3

that’s… total word salad - are you having a psychotic breakdown?

2 Likes

My brain hurts.

3 Likes

Oh look, another thread that proves Garithos did nothing wrong. What are the chances.

3 Likes