Deaths of Chromie Timewarped Badge farm broken?

I’ve just tried to farm a few timewarped badges after buying the new legion mount as I still need the wrath timewalking one and absolutely none dropped at all for me during the Deaths of Chromie scenario, I also haven’t seen the time-lost wallets dropping at all… Is this broken or has there been some change made to it that I’m not aware of?

EDIT: They seem to have changed the way timewarped badges can be awarded, now they only have a chance of being one of the options, and only ten of them, rather than from the time-lost wallets, which don’t seem to drop anymore. The farm’s been ruined :frowning:

Gutted! I hate doing pug time walking dungeons and this was my main method of farming the badges.

Back to the drawing board.

Why do Blizzard break things?

Hi there Marrowghast,

I’m not sure if this was an intentional change or something not working as it should, but I’ve passed it along anyway so we can take a look. Thanks!

EDIT: In the meantime we’ve created a support article for this here, in case you want to keep an eye on it for any future updates:
https://battle.net/support/article/000303470

3 Likes

Thank you for your help. I hope this has a positive outcome for us players not enjoying time-walking dungeons.

1 Like

Quick update: This was indeed affected by a bug, though has been hotfixed by now and badges should drop as expected again.

Thanks for letting us know and best of luck with the badge farming!

1 Like

Thanks so much!!!