Deciding on main need opinions :(

Hello everyone,

I’m posting this post because I haven’t been able to decide which class I want to play with for a long time.

I haven’t been renewing my subscription since the beginning of patch and I renewed it yesterday, I’ve been playing rogue and shadow priest for a long time, but it doesn’t enjoy it anymore so I’m looking for a new class, I want it to be a class that I will dedicate all my time to, so I wish it to be both different and powerful.

I’m currently undecided between Elemental / Enhancement and Survival, and I’m open to other ideas. Have you ever been in my situation and what class was for you that you don’t regret your decision, please share with me.

1 Like

I can vouch for survival. I enjoy that the most out the three Hunter specs. The wildfire infusion adds some interesting game play.
I don’t raid so can’t comment there but for open world it’s good fun. Come and join the minority spec :rofl:

As I said in the shaman forum - you will have alot more fun with enhance than hunter in 9.2.

My taste is for mm hunter, protection paladin and havoc dh. Fun fun fun.

Can you please tell me why is this? I dont follow shamans things and am curious, thanks!

Enhancement will have alot more playstyle options, both when it comes to legendaries and covenants but also in pure talents and play-options. Im not saying everything will be equally good but you will probably be able to have different setups that perform pretty equal.

When it comes to survival and the setbonus, you are basically locked into one specific playstyle. Its bombs bombs bombs and more bombs thats your focus. If you want to focus on bombs a whole season thats fine. Im a person who wants to be able to swap around, do different builds and try to find new ways to perform, and I know you will get those opportunities with enhancement.

If you just want to push for rating in pvp, then venthyr survival will be your best option. If you want to do alot of things, have variation and fun rotation/playstyle (and perform decent in pvp aswell) then enhancement will be your choice.

2 Likes

Thanks for the informative replay. Deffo, agree about the venti surv . My thoughts are the same there.

Play hunters if you want to destroy everything. ~Blizz don’t seem to give a s***

In playing various character I must say hunter and warlock really trivialise everything. I found it got boring fast, you get to a point where you don’t need to do anything especially as BM, the pet can’t die and you just hit multi shot every 3 seconds, ergo you can’t die and it got boring for me personally.
As affliction pet goes you dot move on, good grinding but man so dull to play for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.