Deepwind Gorge and dh tanks. How is this still not nerfed?

A dh tank picks up a 2nd cart while any other class is just turning in the first.

I know slow em, kill em, but listen to this.

I ran after him with my mount starting at cart pick up. He was just out of my spell range and I couldn’t reach him untill middle, with my mount straight running? No slows or cc, i jsut ran and he jumped and jumped (was on priest)

That there is a difference is okay, but this is a joke.

2 Likes

You and all your tales about that one time when you played with your friends and totally owned EU Horde or Ally at the GY.

Yes yes we know, and we have heard it all before :rofl:

5 Likes

So?
It doesn’t have to mean that you need to tell -the almost same- tale every single time someone posts in here :smile:

3 Likes

DHs need big nerf. Such an easy class and at the same time strong. Its like Jim Raynor in HoTs but somehow on steroids with a thousand buffs.

1 Like

A guardian druid soloed 3 palyers last bg i was in. That was a good laugh, as fire mage i don’t find tanks to troublesome hehe

But for dhs its jsut this absolut nightmare with movement in a bg, where the sole purpose for the carrier is to run from a to b. There is no both hold the flag adn he needs to wait and can be killed. He just crosses the map and caps again and again.

Damn, this Ланабеникова guy is a baller :sunglasses: You know, I am starting to think he is the one we should blame Blizzard cares so little about PvP class balance.
Every time someone comes here to talk about their puny PvP problems our Russian bear arrives and rules them out in a snap :laughing:

DH tanks crossing BG from top to bottom in 10 seconds?
Ланабеникова: Hey, DH is just fast, nothing more. Look at my druid - 1 mil health and yesterday I killed 3 rogues with one “Swipe” playing with my R1 glad friend premade.
Blizzard: See, kids, DH are fine, and you can play Guardian!

10 second later someone posts about something like “3 rogues cant kill a Guardian druid with 1 mil health”
Ланабеникова: Hey, Guardian druid is just fat, nothing more. Look at my R1 glad DH tank - he is so fast I can bring 6 cart in DWG and win single-handedly. Oh, and by the way I killed 3 feral druids, who where crawling on me, just by firing my eye beam! And don’t forget I wrote this reply while I was farming EU horde with my R1 russian RBG pemade :joy:
Blizzard: See, kids, Druids are fine, and you can also play DH

Truly magnificent beast :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes

Hey, my name is Ланабеникова.
I play guardian druid and I think it’s normal to write here if you make 100 bgs a day when you are not at work.
I’m on my over 20K bg last 3 years.
Also, I have 1.12 million hp.

What was the topic about?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.